Morning family time

They have been in Malaysia for four days now and Niamh seems a lot more happier in herself and seems to be coping with Matthew as well.

"Morning" Joe says as he rolls over.

"Morning" Niamh smiles as she strokes Matthew's back who is lying on her chest.

"Are you both too warm?" Joe laughs as Niamh is lying in her underwear and Matthew stripped down to his nappy.

"Yes and well Matthew wouldn't stop kicking the bottom of the Moses basket so I just brought him here" Niamh smiles.

"He drifted off again though" Niamh adds. Joe smiles as rolls onto his side and strokes Niamh's arm, "we're due the heat wave today" Niamh adds.

"Oh god, don't you think I've got enough sunburn" Joe says.

Niamh smiles at him "oh Joey is it that bad" she giggles.

"Yes, it hurts like hell! I don't tan like you do" Joe says.

"Ahh you scots" she giggles, Joe looks up at her and pulls a face.

Niamh smiles as sits up before lying Matthew down in the Moses basket, "It's warm already" Niamh smiles as she gets up and looks out the window.

Joe laughs to himself, Niamh? You know half of your bum cheeks are tan" he says.

Niamh turns and looks at him and then looks herself in the mirror. Niamh giggles to herself, "and so they are" she says looking back over at Joe.

"It's cute" Joe smiles, Niamh giggles and comes and sits next to Joe.

Joe leans forwards and kisses her "today if going to be the best day of your life Niamh" Joe smiles.

"What makes you say that?" she asks curiously.

"Let's just say it's going to be memorable" he smiles as he strokes her thigh.

"Okay" she says really confused.
"If it's one of your things for none stop sex again don't think about it, we have a 2 month old and my parents and a very over excited 21 year old of a sister" Niamh giggles.

Joe laughs, "no it's not" he smiles.

Niamh lies down next to him and smiles. "Mum's making continental breakfast and I know how much you love your food" Niamh teases.

Joe smiles and kisses her nose "you know me to well babe."

Niamh smiles and giggles a little, Joe puts his arms around her waist and pulls her close. She jolts a little, "see you and your cold hands all the time!" she giggles as he strokes her tan stomach.

"What I don't you just think that" he smirks.

"No I don't" she giggles.

He kisses her and smiles "shush" he smiles.

"Boke, the smell of eggs makes me want to vomit" she groans as she can smell them from her room.

Joe laughs and kisses her head, "you hated them when you was pregnant... Your not pregnant are you?" He laughs.

"No...you and Matthew are enough for me to handle" she giggles.

"What do you mean me? I mean come on I'm old enough to look after myself" Joe smiles as he pokes her ribs.

"Hey" she giggles as she puts her arms over her stomach so he can't poke her.

Joe smirks "oh gonna play it like that are you?" He says as he straddles her waist and starts to tickle her.

"No, don't" she giggles.

Joe tickles her and licks her nose as she knows she finds it revolting, "oh yes" he smirks.

"Stop it! I am going to pee over you and it's going to be worse than Matthew" she squeals.

"Oh Niamhy your so attractive" he laughs.

She squeals at him as he licks her nose again. She grabs hold of him and squeezes him really tightly "Niamh let go" he laughs as he grabs her wrist.

"What are you not liking it" she giggles and Joe rolls his eyes at her.
Niamh giggles as he kisses her, "Thought so" she mumbles between kisses.

Joe laughs and smoothes her in kisses.  "I love you" Joe mutters as they come up for air, just as Chloe comes in.

"Breakf..." she doesn't get to finish her sentence before she ends up squealing and slamming the door behind her at what she thinks she's seen.

Niamh looks up Joe and laughs "Ooops does she think we're... Well... You know" Niamh giggles.

"Having sex?" Joe finishes her sentence off.

Niamh nods "well we better go set her right" Niamh says as she sits up. 

"Eh Niamhy" he says as she goes to get up and head to the door.
"You might wanna put some clothes on" he laughs.

"Oh..." She smiles.
She grabs her top and silk dressing gown.

Joe laughs at her and gets up also, Niamh gets Matthew and turns and looks at Joe "What the hell am I suppose to say?" she says.

"Just say sorry you had to witness that?" Joe says.

"Big help you are" she huffs.
Joe rolls his eyes and follows her out to find Chloe who is sat in her bedroom.