Upset, comfort and TV

"Hey hey hey Chloe, calm down, deep breaths now" Niamh says which does calm her down, Chloe storms off and Niamh just stands there.

"You have to explain to her Harry!!" Niamh says.

"Who are Leanne and Rebecca though?" Joe asks.

"Chloe's friends at Uni" Niamh says.

"But then why's he talking to them?" Joe asks. Niamh shrugs and goes to see where Chloe is.

She can hear her crying in her room so she goes into her. She goes in to see Chloe packs Harry's things, "Chlo?" Niamh says softly.

"He's not staying here, he can go rot in a hole for all I care" Chloe cries.

"I misunderstood it too, you need to let him explain" Niamh says as she sits Chloe down.

Chloe stands back up "he's a cheat" Chloe says.

"Let him talk to you" Niamh says.

"Oh great now my only sister is taking sides, thanks for that Niamh, true sister you are" she cries as she shoves all Harry's things in his suit case.

"No I'm not taking anyone's side bar yours and I'm telling you you need to speak to him, he told me himself" Niamh explains.

"Not listening Niamh, I knew he was like this" Chloe cries.

"Suit yourself then" Niamh says as she leaves her be.

Niamh goes back downstairs to see Harry in the kitchen she goes to him and notices that Joe has left the room. "Just sort things out" she says.

"Well go then" Niamh says.

Harry just stares at her "your pretty you know" he says.

"Oh shut up and get up there and explain to my sister" Niamh says.

He walks forwards and stands close to Niamh. "Get away from me and prove to me the man you can be and will be to my sister" she says.

Harry ignores her and Niamh starts to get a little conscious of Harry standing so close. She walks over to the sink and pores a glass of water to get away from the awkward situation.

Harry follows her and puts his hands on her waist. Niamh jolts a little, "get off me right now Harry" she says as she gets him off her.

"Oh come on, what they don't know won't hurt them" he smiles.

"Well what I know will hurt me" Niamh says as she walks away from him.

Harry follows her again and pushes her up the wall. "Get off me" Niamh says as she starts to shake.
Niamh Looks at him to see him almost in a trance "no get off me" she panics.
"Leave me alone" she screams.

Joe hears what's happening and comes running. "Joe please" Niamh panics as she can see him out of the corner or her eye. She kicks her legs and tries to get him off her, "Joe!" She cries, Joe rushes over an grabs Harry.

"Get the hell upstairs and sort things with Chloe right now" Joe says before throwing him across the kitchen and seeing to Niamh.