If it hadn't been for you

"Well that was awkward" Niamh says to Ellie.

Ellie nods and smiles at her "he really does love you Niamh" Ellie says.

"I know" she smiles.

"I bet it won't be long before he asks you to marry him" Ellie jokes.

"Oh gosh don't tell me that, I've just become a mum I'm not really to commit that much" Niamh smiles nervously.

Ellie laughs, "bet you nearly wet yourself when Camilla walked in on the two of you" she giggles.

She nods and looks at Matthew who Ellie is currently holding. "Are you feeling any better?" Ellie asks as they grab a table in the canteen.

She nods "yeah" she says as she seems a little out of it.

"That's good, did lover boy feed you up?" she asks.

"Yeah he did" she smiles.

"What's up? You don't seem yourself" Ellies questions.

Niamh looks at Matthew and then up at Ellie "I just have a lot on my mind I suppose" Niamh says.

"Want to talk about it?" Ellie asks.

"I want to go back to Malaysia" Niamh comes out with it straight away.

Ellie looks at her for a moment, "urm hello what about your job?" she says.
Niamh shrugs her shoulders and looks down and messed with Matthew's dummy.

"Does Joe know you've thought about it?" Ellie asks.

She shakes her head "I don't know how to tell him" she mutters. "He'll be absolutely devastated" Niamh mumbles.

Ellie looks at Niamh sympathetically, "I don't really know at all Ellie" Niamh sighs.

"What makes you want to go back?" Ellie questions.

"I haven't seen mum and dad in ages and they deserve to see Matthew right?" Niamh says.

Ellie nods "but Niamh your job" she says.

"I know and then there's Joe and he won't want to leave either, he'll be so upset" she says as some tears fall freely down her face.

Ellie looks at her sympathetically "and what about when Matthew is older and he asks you why Daddy is the other side of the world Niamh?" Ellie says.

"I guess he'd see him sometimes" Niamh mumbles throw the tears.

"Niamh sometimes isn't enough" she says.

"What if I told him he could come to?" Niamh asks as she continues to cry.

"His job? I mean Niamh it takes them months to write someone out, look you were about to drop by the time you was wrote out" Ellie says.

"How are you going to bring Matthew up without a job?" Ellie asks.

"I don't know I haven't thought that far ahead" Niamh says.

"Well there's you answer" Ellie says.

"Niamh, Matthew isn't going to be a baby forever and there's no way you can bring him up on Rag and ruins" Ellie says.

Niamh starts to get frustrated, "yes Ellie I get that!" she snaps.

"Okay, Okay calm down Niamh I was only saying" Ellie says.

"Sorry" she mumbles as she wipes away her tears, Ellie smiles at her and rocks Matthew slowly.

"Just think I'll miss you and this wee man" Ellie says. "Speak to him tonight, talk to him and discuss it" Ellie adds.

Niamh nods and tries to make sure she looks as if she hasn't been crying, Ellie passes Matthew back to Niamh.

"Now come on crack a smile or Joe will be suspicious" Ellie smiles as she hugs Niamh, Niamh gives her a smile and lies Matthew in his car seat as he's fast asleep.

"Let's see what Joe doing" Ellie giggles as they make their way to set again, Niamh carries Matthew in his car seat and sees Joe reading his script.

She goes up behind him and hugs him from behind, "Oh hello" he smiles as near peers around him and reads his script.

"Where's Matty?" he asks as he continues to read his script.

"Right here" Niamh says as she turns around and picks the car seat up.

He looks at Niamh and can tell she's been upset, "hey what's up with you?" he asks as he puts one arm around her.

"We need to talk... When we get home" Niamh smiles as she hits him playfully.

"What was that for?" Joe says as he pulls a face.

"I love you Joe you know that right?" She questions.

"Yes?" Joe says nervously.

"Good" Niamh says.

"How's Matty been?" Joe asks as he kisses her head.

"He's just slept" Niamh says.

"That's good" Joe smiles.
"I'll be finished soon, go wait in my dressing room if you like" he smiles.

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" Niamh giggles.

"No I don't want to wake Matthew loud bangs on set today" he smiles and Niamh looks over to see Camilla having different makeup applied.

"I think he will be due a feed soon anyway, he won't take the bottle" Niamh moans.
Joe smiles and kisses her cheek, Niamh hugs him and feels his waist "what you got on under there?" She questions as he feels padded.

"Harness, being flung through the air with Camilla" Joe smiles.

"Oh lovely" she smiles and Joe laughs.

"Promise one last scene then I'm good to go" he smiles.

He kisses her cheek and Niamh heads to his dressing room.