Finally home

They eventually get home and get Matthew and the buggy and suitcases inside. "Oh it feels good to be home" Niamh says as she sits down.

Joe smiles as he leaves Matthew in his car seat  as he is in a deep sleep. Joe sits down next to Niamh and strokes her leg as they sit silently. "Your very quiet Niamhy" Joe says.

"Yeah just thinking" she smiles.

"Want to think about it out loud?" he asks.

Niamh leans against Joe and smiles "I'm just worried about this test" she says.

"It'll be okay babe" he says as he rubs her shoulder.

Joe kisses up and down her neck "relax it will be fine" Joe mutters as he continues to kiss her.

"Go do it now and I'll make us some coffee" he smiles.

Niamh grabs the tests and goes upstairs. Joe goes through to the kitchen and makes the some coffee. He can hear Niamh in the bathroom as their is a squeaky floor board above the kitchen in the bathroom.

He goes into the lounge to see Matthew wakening again. "Hey your mummy could be having a little baby brother or sister,ay how about that?" Matthew says.

Joe gets Matthew out of his car seat he gurgles a little, He sits down with Matthew in his arms and looks at him. "Let's change that nappy of yours, it's been a while since we did" Joe says as Matthew looks at him and babbles a little.

Joe moves himself into the floor and lies Matthew down, Matthew kicks his legs frantically and looks at Joe, Joe takes his nappy off and cleans him up just as he hears the toilet flush and Niamh coming down the stairs.

"Well?" he asks as he lifts Matthew up and walks over to her.

"Negative.... And a positive" she says a little confused.

"Oh right, what does that mean?" Joe says even more confused.

"Look" Niamh says as she holds the two tests out in front of him.

"What do we do now?" Joe asks.

"Buy another?" Niamh says.

Joe nods and smiles at her, "I will take Matthew for a walk if you like and buy you another" Joe smiles.
Niamh nods rather anxiously, "there's coffee in the kitchen for you if you want it?" he asks.

She goes trough and grabs the cup of coffee and comes back through. "Is Matty okay?" she asks as Matthew's head is layed on Joe's shoulder.

"Yeah, snoring like heck" Joe smiles.

"I changed his nappy" Joe says as he buckles Matthew into the car seat.

"Where are you going?" Niamh says.

"To get you another test" he says as he puts Matthew's car seat in the pram.

Niamh smiles "you don't mind if I stay here and have a bath?" Niamh questions.

"No that's fine" Joe smiles and Niamh smiles and finishes her coffee.

"I'll see you in a bit" Niamh smiles.

Niamh smiles happily as they leave, she then heads upstairs and runs herself a bath. "Oh Matty would you like a little brother or sister?" Joe coos as he walks down the road.

Matthew just sucks on his dummy and looks up at Joe. "Mind you, mummy seems a little nervous" Joe says.

Matthew looks around and then back at Joe. Joe finally gets to tesco and gets another two pregnancy test just to be sure.

He buys them head heads back, Luckily Matthew drops off to sleep again on the way home.

When Joe gets back he puts Matthew down in his car seat on the floor and goes up to Niamh.

He walks in on Niamh when she is getting herself dressed. "Oh nice" Joe laughs as she bends over in front of him to dry her legs.

"Oh shut up" she laughs. As she stands back up Joe leans forwards and steals a kiss from her before putting the tests down.

"There you go" he smiles.

Niamh looks at him and hugs him half naked "oh it must be my lucky day to have you hug me like this" Joe laughs.

Niamh giggles, "count yourself lucky sunshine" she smiles.
He kisses her cheek and smiles at her, "Where's Matty?" Niamh smiles as she looks up at him.

"Downstairs... Asleep" Joe smiles.

"Aw he's so sleepy today" Niamh smiles.

"What's made you all happy all of a sudden?" Joe laughs.

"Oh nothing" she smiles.

Joe hugs her and kisses her again, "that flight must of taken it out of him" Joe says.

Niamh nods and smiles, "I'll meet you downstairs yeah?" she says.

"I'll wait here" Joe says.

Niamh nods, "could probably do with you there, might not be able to make it downstairs if it's positive" she giggles.

He nods "want me to come in with you?" He says as he strokes her back as they as still embraced in the hug.

"I'll be okay" she smiles and Joe nods.

Joe sits down on the bed and watches her as she heads to the bathroom. He sits on his phone waiting on her.

After a few minutes Niamh comes back through and puts the tests down. "So?" he asks.

"I feel sick look with me yeah?" She says.

"Yeah of course" he smiles as he pulls her onto his lap.

Niamh picks both tests up in her hand and turns them over they both look down at the tests.