Filming

Soon they arrive at the gates of the studios and Niamh and Joe show their ID passes before the barrier is raised.

"Do you have Matty's buggy in the boot?" she asks Joe while he gets a parking space.

"Yeah why?" he asks.

"I'll walk and get him when I'm finished" she smiles.

He nods and smiles as he gets out and goes to the boot to get his work things out. Niamh grabs her handbag, "good to go?" he asks.

She nods and smiles and the make their way into the building. "Just hope Matthew's okay" she says as they walk to their dressing rooms.

"He'll be fine Niamh stop worrying" Joe smiles as he walks into his dressing room and Niamh carries on walking down to her dressing room.

She rolls her eyes at him and heads into hers. Niamh gets herself changed and heads down to makeup. "Welcome back" a lot of people say in unison as they see Niamh.

Niamh smiles and thanks them. "How's Matthew?" Camilla asks.

"He's alright" Niamh smiles. "He's sick today" Niamh sighs.

"Oh dear what's up with him?" Camilla asks.

"He's got the flu and was vomitted down me this morning" Niamh says.

"Yes all down the front of her" Joe smiles as he walks into hair and makeup.

"Not suprised if it's in my hair" Niamh laughs as she holds Joes hand around her waist as he has hugged her from behind.

"Wash it tonight then" he mutters against her shoulder.

"I will" she smiles as she looks at him as he rests his head on her shoulder.

Camilla smiles at the two "you two are so sweet" she smiles.

"Aw thanks" Niamh smiles as she turns around and hugs Joe.

Camilla smiles at them and then looks at Niamh's hand "oh now what's this here lady?" Camilla says as she lifts Niamh's left hand and looks at her ring.

Niamh looks up at Joe and smiles, "Joe proposed to me while we were in Malaysia, we're engaged" Niamh smiles happily as Joe kisses her head.

"What you two? That's great news why didn't you tell us Joe?" Alex asks as Catherine, Kaye and David all come over.

"I want to leave it a suprise until my beautiful fiancé was back" he smiles as he kisses Niamh's cheek.

"How long ago did he propose then?" Kaye asks as she looks at her ring.

"In January when we went to Malaysia" she smiles.

"Oh that's lovely" Kaye smiles.

"It's a rock and a half Niamh, your a lucky lady" Camilla smiles.

"I am one very lucky lady" she smiles.

"I'm one lucky man to have my Niamhy, who gave me a perfect son" Joe smiles.