Are you my Mummy?

"Musical theatre Joe...on the stage?" she laughs.

"What like Annie?" Joe laughs.

"No I was thinking Wicked things like that... West end" Niamh says.
"Besides you could come and see me with Matthew" she smiles.

Joe smiles at her and kisses her shoulder. "You'll still do holby right?" he asks.

"Possibly" Niamh says.

"No you mean definitely" Joe says.

"Joe!... My career" Niamh says.

"What?" he asks.

"My choice" she replies.

"Calm yourself, but I will miss you if you leave" he laughs.

"I obviously won't leave fully, just a break" Niamh smiles.

"Oh well then that's good" he smiles.

She smiles and just lies against him. "Theatre will be less pressure than Holby for a while, seeing as we have Matthew" she says.

"He'll be one before you start theatre" Joe says.

"Yeah I know" she smiles as she draws love hearts on Joe's chest.

"And your mum is expecting baby number two by then" Joe teases.

"She can run on" Niamh laughs.

"Why?" Joe asks.

"Child birth this excruciatingly painful" Niamh says.

"If I didn't have to go through that again I'd happily have another one" she laughs.

"Seriously?... It's just before we had Matthew I never saw you as the mothering type... You'd always been a free spirit" Joe says.

"Didn't see myself as the mothering type either" she laughs.

"You went wherever your heart took you" Joe smiles.

"Aw but I do love looking after Matthew, I mean the whole birthing thing was bad but he was worth it" she says.

"I'd never seen you swear so much till he was born, especially when his head was finally out you cursed me with unexplainable language" Joe smirks.

"It was awfully painful, I thought I was dying...no word of a lie" she laughs.

"I could tell" Joe smiles.

"You got the easy part, whack it out put it in me and ta'da your done... Then it's down to me" she laughs.

"Indeed" he laughs. "But Niamhy don't make it sound that cold... It was a bit more romantic than that" Joe adds.

"Oh yeah sneaking round behind my ex's back" Niamh says.

"Don't bring him up" Joe says.

"Look who's talking" Niamh laughs.

"Sorry" he laughs.

"But you did admit Matthew was an accident well... Just because we didn't think so much because we knew "that horrible creature which I refuse to name' could of came home at and point. And we needed to release our sexual desires" Niamh says.

Joe laughs, "but look on the bright side...look where we are now" he smiles.

Niamh nods "happiest I've ever been" She smiles back, Joe smiles as her and continues to play with her hair "Did Matthew sleep through?" Niamh asks.

"Yeah, just his eczema is flared up again" Joe says.

"You should of woke me" Niamh says.

"Have a look at this morning as it was really quite bad last night" he says.

Niamh nods and gets up out of bed and goes through to his room, Joe sits and smiles as he can hear Niamh on the baby monitor "hello baby" she coos.
"You are so lazy kiddo" Niamh laughs.
"Matthew James Walsh.... I know your awake" Niamh says.

He puts one hand over his ear and rolls over onto his tummy. Niamh lifts him up "right lazy bum shall we go have cuddles with daddy" Niamh smiles.

Matthew rests his head on Niamh's shoulder and clings to her as she walks through to her bedroom. "Did you keep daddy up last night?" Niamh coos as she comes to the bedroom.

"He only had me up the once for a while" Joe smiles.

Niamh sits Matthew on the bed and he instantly topples backwards onto Joe. "Morning trouble" Joe laughs.

Matthew looks up at Joe tiredly and kicks his legs around. "Oh your grumpy" Joe coos.

"Just like daddy" Niamh giggles.

"Oi!" Joe laughs, "Hey little fella, mummy's moving to stage so she can spend more time with you... How about that then?" Joe coos.

"It's not deffinate yet" Niamh smiles as she gets back into bed beside Joe.

Joe smiles and kisses her head "Matthew would love to have more time with his mummy" Joe says.

Niamh smiles as Matthew yawns, "aw he's so cute when he yawns" she coos.

"I know" Joe smiles.

"Are you tried sweetie?" Niamh coos.

Matthew lifts his head up and Niamh helps him sit up. He whines a little, "you are so lazy kiddo" she laughs.

Niamh holds him up and smiles at him "leaning tower of pieza you are kidda" Joe smirks.

He gurgles a little and looks at Joe, Matthew looks around and looks at Niamh and starts to cry.

"Oh what's wrong darling?" Niamh coos as she lifts him up. Matthew tries to push away from her and leans over towards Joe.

"Aw what's wrong little man?" Joe coos as he takes him from Niamh. Niamh looks at Matthew a little confused.

"What's wrong with him?" she laughs which makes him cry more.
"Matty looks it's mummy" Niamh says.

Matthew looks at Niamh and continues to cry before burrying his head in Joe's shoulder "Oh dear not a fan of mummy today are we?" Joe laughs.

"What have I done?" she laughs, Matthew looks back around as he can hear Niamh. "What's wrong darling?" Niamh coos.

"Why?" Niamh asks.

"You've dyed your hair... He probably doesn't recognise you" joe smiles.

"Oh dear" Niamh laughs.

Niamh takes Matthew off Joe, "What's up wee man? Mummy's here" she coos. Matthew looks up at her as finally settles.

"There darling it's alright" she soothes as she rubs his back.