"Joe" she blushes.

"Whatty?" he smiles as he walks over to her and puts his arms around her neck from behind.

"don't be such a cringe" she giggles.

"Oi! Oh Matty I'm being told off now" Joe laughs. Niamh laughs and gets up as Matthews food should be cool enough now.

He watches Niamh and bangs his high chair tray and kicks his legs. "Alright alright" Niamh laughs.

"Mmmm" he mumbles as he sucks his thumb.

"Mummy" Joe laughs and Matthew looks at him. Niamh hands Joe the bowl and makes Matthew a bottle of water. "You are in a good mood little fella, I thought you would be grumpy" Joe says as he feeds him.

"Well daddy said he'll bath you how nice of him" Niamh smirks.

Joe laughs, "with the help of mummy too" he says.

"Mummy has to clean up down here so I think daddy can do it" niamh smiles.

"Up after you two" Niamh says.

Joe laughs and smiles as Niamh walks over to the two. He continues to feed Matthew while Niamh reads through some notifications on her phone.

"What you up to on there?" he asks.

"Nothing" she smiles as she gets up and grabs her iPad off charge.

"Okay you" he laughs as Matthew finishes his dinner.

"Right then messy, bath time" Joe smiles. Joe lifts Matthew out of his high chair, "jeez Matty, how have you digested that stew already" Joe says as his nappy really stinks.

"Nice ripe one for daddy ay Matty?" Niamh giggles.

Matthew giggles and pats Joes face, "right stinker" he laughs.

Joe lifts Matthew up and takes him upstairs. "I'll be up soon" Niamh shouts.

Joe nods and takes Matthew upstairs before running him a bath.  He strips him down before sitting him upright on the tile floor in the bathroom while he runs a bath.

Matthew rolls onto his back and squeals as he rolls over onto his stomach and the tiles are cold. "Right come here smelly boy" he says as he takes his dirty nappy off.

He wipes Matthew down as he hears Niamh come up the stairs and Into their room.

He lifts him up and puts him into the bath.  Matthew squeals and waves his arms around and splashes.

Joe smiles and washes his body before washing his hair. Matthew starts to whine as joe washes her hair.

"Oh shush you stinker" Joe laughs as he quickly rinses the baby shampoo out.

"Everything alright in there?" Niamh shouts through.

"Yeah, he's just gurning because I'm washing his hair, what you doing?" he replies.

"Oh nothing" she shouts back.

"Coming in then?" he shouts.

"One minute just paying for something online" Niamh says.

He finishes off Matthew's hair and puts his toys in the bath for him to play with just as Niamh comes in, "what where you buying?" he asks.

"Some clothes for Matthew" she says sheepishly.

"Oh I see..." he says. Niamh smiles happily as she down beside the bath.

Matthew looks at the two and stares at Niamh before smiling. Niamh puts her hand in the bath "temperature is dropping again" she says.

"He seems fine, leave him be to play" Joe smiles.

"He's only just got over his cold joe, I don't want him ill again" she explains.

"Right okay" Joe says as he puts more warm water in te bath for him.

"Not too deep" Niamh says.

"Mummy worries to much Matty, tell her to lighten up a little" Joe smiles.

Niamh smiles a little and Matthew watches her and squeals 'ma'. Niamh smiles again and strokes his cheek.

Joe smiles and sits with his back against the bath on his phone. Matthew looks at niamh and frowns and strains a little.

"Oh dear" Niamh says.

"What's wrong?" Joe says still glued to his phone.

"He's straining again" Niamh says.

A few bubbles appear from under him and he giggles. "Have you pooped again?" Niamh laughs.

Niamh lifts him out of the bath and looks before grabbing his towel. "Oh Matthew you have to!" Niamh says.

He starts to squeal and starts to strain again while staring at Niamh in a trance. "Joe be a darling and clean that up" niamh says as she leaves the bathroom.

Matthew starts to whine as he is now bright red, "Shh wee man, I'll get you sorted" Niamh says as she lays him on the bed.

"Oh you messy boy" she says.

Matthew grabs one of the wipes and puts it in his mouth. He reluctantly takes it out and starts to cough, "yes that's yucky" Niamh says as she wipes his bum.

"Jesus Matthew you are a right stinker" Joe says as he comes into the bedroom.

Niamh grabs his pyjamas and puts them on Matthew as he starts to yawn. He rubs her eye and wriggles and Niamh gets him into his baby grow.

"Sleepy time for Matty" Niamh smiles.

Niamh lifts him up and sits with him on her knee, he sucks her thumb and leans back in her arms.