How You Meet (Iwatobi)

Haru: You love water. As in you love, love, love water. 99.9% of your free (you get it?) time was spent in the water. The only person that love water as much as you was a boy
named Haruka Nanase. You've never met him, but you've heard that he was handsome and also loved water. So, today you were sitting at the Iwatobi pool just soaking you feet because it wasn't a totally hot day, when a boy about your age with blue eyes and black hair walked over to the pool and started taking off his clothes. 'Whoa, he's ripped!' You thought as you stare at his abs. Suddenly, he looked at you right in the eye with a straight face. "Hi, I'm Haruka." He said bluntly. "Hi, I'm f/n." You said. From that day on you two were friends. He introduced you to the swim team. Of course you joined and you also became friends with Kou, the team's manager.

Makoto: You were walking to the pet store to help take care of the animals. You volunteered there a few times week. Today, the manager told you to help a new volunteer since he knew you guys were the same age and you probably went to the same school. You went into a room to see a tall boy with light brown hair and green eye playing with a kitten. "Hi. I'm f/n. You must be the new volunteer." You say. "Yep. I'm Makoto Tachibana." He said. You two got to work, and you learned that you did go to the same school and Makoto was on the swim team.

Nagisa: You loved sweets. One day you were at the local candy shop when you accidentally bumped into a blonde boy with pink eyes. He was about your height and looked really energetic. "Oh! I'm sorry!" You exclaimed. "No, it's okay." The boy said. "Here, as an apology I'll buy your snacks for you okay?" You walked your stuff and his stuff to the check out and you bought his snacks as well as your's. You later learned that you guys were in the same grade, his name was Nagisa and he was on the swim team.

Rei: Books, books, books, and more books. Your nose was deep in a book, and you were at the library, where you were usually seen. You were busy reading and you didn't notice a certain blue haired boy sit next to you. "Ummmm, let's see.... Butterfly stroke, butterfly stroke. Where is that book?" You heard a voice mumble next to you. You look over to see a bit digging through his bag to find something. "Do you need help?" You ask. The boy looked at you startled. "Oh, I'm sorry for disturbing you miss," the boy said. "Oh my name is f/n. And no problem," you say. "What a beautiful name. Mine is Rei Ryugazaki." He said. That day you went home dazed and daydreaming about the boy you met that day at the library. (And yes Rei did find his book.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So this concludes the first chapter of my Free! Boyfriend scenario book. I will do how you meet Samezuka next.