Niamh gives him his dummy and he takes it and calms a little. "Good boy" Niamh smiles as she puts his nappy on.

Niamh has a spare grow in the nappy bag and decides to put him into it because she will be able to put him straight to bed when she gets home.

"Shall we go find daddy now?" Niamh says as she lifts him up. She walks down the corridor towards the set.

He starts to cough, "oh goodness me" Niamh coos as she rubs his back.

Niamh continues to walk to find Joe when she bumps into Alex. "Oh hello" he smiles.

"Have you seen Joe?" Niamh asks.

"He's with Camilla and Niamh, they were heading this direction actually" Alex smiles as Matthew just gazes at him.

"Hello little tiger... He's grown" Alex says as she strokes Matthew's cheek.

Niamh smiles and goes to find Joe. Niamh walks down the corridor and follows the sound of Camillas laughing.

She sees the four of them, including Ellie walking towards her.

Joe looks at Niamh and pulls a sad face, "how's the little solider?" He asks.

"Chesty cough, a bit agitated, runny nosy, dirty nappy and a bit of a temperature" Niamh says as Matthew looks up at Joe with his dummy in his mouth.

"Look it's daddy" Niamh says as she passes him to Joe.

"Hello wee man, did you have lots of fun at nursery?" Joe coos as he cuddles him and Matthew reats his head on Joe's shoulder.

"Aww now isn't that cute" Camilla smiles.

Niamh smiles, "he seemed fine at nursery, he slept after we left him off and was playing when I went back to get him" she informs Joe.

"did you have fun Matty?... Oh Matty was that fun?" He coos.

Matthew sits up in Joe's arms and gazes at him and doesn't react to him at all.

He starts to cry again and reached out for Niamh. "Oh dear" Camilla says.

"Someone wants mummy" Ellie smiles.

"There darling, mummy's here" Niamh says as she bounces him.

Niamh kisses Matthews head and hugs him. "I think someones tired?" Joe suggests.

Niamh nods and bounced him a little. "I have to get back here but give me a shout if you need me" he says as he hugs them both and gives Niamh a kiss.

Niamh smiles and kisses him back as he leaves with Camilla and Ellie leaving Niamh with Niamh McGrady.

"He's grown!" Niamh McGrady says.

"I know he's a little chunk now" she smiles.

They decide to go to the canteen and sit down, "how are you getting on with him?" Niamh asks.

"Does he sleep well for you both?" she asks.

"Sometimes, he's only just sleeping all the way through" Niamh explains to her.

"Aw well that's good" she smiles.

"He's been a bit restless though because he's sick" Niamh says as Matthew rests his head on her shoulder.

"Oh bless him" Niamh McGrady smiles.

Niamh gets him his bottle out of his changing bag to see if he will drift off to sleep.

Niamh gets him his bottle out of his changing bag to see if he will drift off to sleep. "He has gone off his food so we are just feeding him formula milk" Niamh explains to Niamh McGrady.

"Ah right, he's so cute" Niamh smiles.
Niamh Walsh smiles and puts the teet to his mouth to see if he will drink it.

Matthew tastes the teet and takes it and drinks it. "Easy" Niamh says as he is drinking it so fast.

Niamh McGrady smiles and gets her phone out and reads through a few notifications.

"How's being back to work?" Niamh McGrady asks her.

"Weird, but different" she says.

"Why's that?" Niamh McGrady asks.

"I've been off for so long it feels odd to come back, so much has changed" she replies.

Niamh McGrady smiles and looks back down at her phone again. "Shall we have a photo together just to get the fans excited?" Niamh McGrady giggles.

"Yeah sure" Niamh Walsh agrees and smiles. They take a photo and just manage to cut Matthew out and just the top of his head is in the photo.

"Lovely" Niamh McGrady smiles before tweeting it.

"Tag me please" Niamh smiles at her as she rocks Matthew.

"I will" Niamh smiles.