Not so white

Depuis le début

"He slept for eight hours yesterday during the afternoon Joe... I'm worried" Niamh says.

"There's no need to be" he says.

"I'm Matthews mum I'm allowed to be !" Niamh says.

"Here here, calm down babe" he says as he cuddles her.

"I'm so sorry I'm just so stressed" she mutters.

"I know, but just relax" he says.

"But how?" Niamh whispers as she tries her hardest not to cry.

"Just relax" he says as he cuddles her.

Niamh smiles a little and relaxes against Joe. He kisses her cheek and rocks her a little.

She rocks herself for a while before Joe realised she's grinding his leg. "So erm..." she laughs as she realises he knows what she is doing.

"No, No carry on please yourself" he smirks.

Niamh smiles and continues to. Joe sits quietly enjoying Niamh sitting there. Niamh giggles and kisses him.

"Enjoying yourself?" Joe smiles.

"Yeah" she smiles.

He kisses her shoulder "you smell so good" he smiles.

"Why thankyou" she smiles.

"Love you baby" he smiles

"I love you too" she says as she kisse his cheek.

Joe strokes her cheek and smiles happily at her. "Are you after something?" he smirks.

"Nope just here enjoying the views" Niamh smiles.

Joe smirks, "I'm sure" he laughs.

"Shut up" she says as she smacks his arms.

"Oi simmer down" he laughs.

Niamh gets up and starts to get dressed. "Niamh you erm..." Joe says.

"I what?" she says baffled.

She looks at him completely confused by what he's on about. "I think your period might have started babe" he says trying not to embarress her.

"Why?" She asks.

"Your towel isn't exactly white no more" he laughs.

Niamh turns her towel and has a look "oh shit" she says as she goes back into the ensuite.

Joe laughs and goes into Matthew as he has started crying again. "Oh baby" he says as he picks Matthew up.

He bounces him a little and goes into their room again. Matthew whines against Joe's shoulder "you are a bit warm" he says as he feels Matthews head.

Niamh appears out of the bathroom, "are you alright?" he asks.

She nods and grabs a sun top out of her draw before wondering back off into the bathroom. Joe sits Matthew upright up against some pillows as he's breathing is rather chesty, while he gets dressed.

"Oh dear mummy's in a mood now isn't she" Joe smiles.

He finishes off getting dressed and picks Matthew up again as he is whining. Niamh comes back through and looks at Joe.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"Nothing" she says.

Joe simply nods as he doesn't want to tip her over the edge. "Yeah course, I think he's got a temp" Joe says.

"You know your not really a doctor right?" She says as she lifts Matthew up.

"Niamh!" Joe says as he rolls his eyes.

"Are you going to dress him or what?" Niamh says.

"Less of the cheek" he huffs.

Niamh passes Matthew to Joe and heads downstairs. Joe rolls his eyes and goes to get Matthew dressed.

"She's so moody" Joe says to Matthew. Matthew continues to whine and kicks his legs, "I know son, I know" he sighs.

"Maybe we should change your nappy too" he smiles.

Joe lies him down on the changing mat and changes his nappy. Matthew starts to smile as he changes his nappy, "is that nice?" Joe coos.

Matthew starts to squeal happily as Joe wipes him down as the wipes are cold and he likes it on his bum.

"Look at this peachy bum" Joe coos as he grabs another nappy and puts it under Matthew.

He puts some cream on his legs for his eczema also before getting him something to wear. He grabs a stripy short sleeved top and a pair of shorts and some socks.

He starts to dress him in which he doesn't like. "I know" Joe whispers as he gets the top on Matthew.

He eventually gets him dressed and takes him downstairs.