Niamh smiles and gets up and sits on the grass with him. Matthew smiles at Niamh and splashes her.

"Oi oi, you monkey" she laughs.

Niamh turns around to see Joe connecting up the hose pipe. "I thought you needed the toilet?" she says.

"Just been" he says.

"Why are you messing with the hose?" she asks as she raises an eyebrow.

"Plants need watering" he smirks.

"Oh okay" she says as she rolls her eyes and turns round to Matthew.

Joe turns the hose on and purposely fires it in the direction of Niamh while he messes with the hose extension piece.

"Joe!" Niamh squeals as she is now drenched.

"What?" He says as he does it again.

"Stop it!" she squeals as it's freezing.

"Stop what?" He teases as he fires the hose again.

"Squirting me" she giggles.

He squeezes the trigger again "oops my hand slipped" he teases.

"Joe!" Niamh squeals as she gets up, He laughs and watches her.

"Please no more" she begs as she is freezing.

He laughs and fires it again, "oops slipped again" he laughs.

She walks over to hin and punches him playfully, "now you know what is going to happen here...it's going to hit Matty and then you'll be the one to settle him" she laughs.

"Stop squirting it at me" she moans as she runs in the opposite direction.

"Stop squirting it at me" she moans as she runs in the opposite direction. Joe purposely chases after her.

"No Joe!" she moans.

"Or what?" He laughs.

She shrugs and giggles, Joe squirts her again. She looks over at Matthew who is giggling like mad.

"Joe please stop I beg you!" She squeals.

"Fine fine I will but come here" he laughs.

"Why...?" she giggles unsure as she walks toward him.
She stands infront of him and he soaks her in the face which she doesn't expect. "Fuck you!" She laughs.

"Now now, less of the language" he laughs as her face is dripping and her hair is soaking.

Niamh stands looking at him. "I'm soaking because of you" she giggles.

"Ooo that's nice to know" he smirks.
Niamh laughs "oh don't be so dirty!" She laughs as she hits his chest playfully.

"I do wish you were though" he laughs. Niamh rolls her eyes at him, "Sorry..." he says.

"What are you apologising for?" She asks.

"Shouting earlier" he says.

"Same here" Niamh says sheepishly.

"Come here" he smiles as he opens his arms for a hug and hugs her.

Niamh smiles awkwardly as he hugs her. "You know, I do realise I'm such a disappoint to everyone..." she sighs.

"Whatever makes you think that?" Joe asks.

"I know I can't give you what you want...but I'd rather you tell me I'm a disappoint" she says.

"You are more than enough for me Niamh, stop beating yourself up" he smiles.

Niamh smiles a little, "Oh fuck it, I can't stay mad at you... Come here" he says as he grabs her around her waist and pulls her into a passionate kiss.

Niamh giggles into the kiss and smiles, "I love you" she mutters.

"I love you too" he smiles back.

"I'm really sorry Joe...it's just a bit soon yet" she sighs.

Joe just smiles and strokes her cheek. "Shut up, stop talking about it and let's just drop it there" he smiles as he continues to stroke her cheek before hugging her.