Message from the cast

Start from the beginning

"You can make it up to me later, for being amazing" Joe mouths back.

Niamh smiles happily as Chloe pulls away, "oh you guys thank you so much" she says as she throws her arms around Joe and Matthew also.

"Shall we watch the DVD then?" Joe suggests.

Chloe nods and Niamh goes to put it into the DVD player. The DVD player comes to life and starts to play.

First of all Joe comes up on the screen which is a shock go everyone and starts Niamh in a fit of giggles, "Is this thing on?" Joe says and someone in the background says yes.

"Oh Joe" Niamh giggles.

They continue to watch the tv, Joe starts to talk on the tv "right so happy birthday Chlo, haven't yet met you but your sister tells me all about you and how much you love the show so where's something you may like" he says and they all notices he's in his work scrubs.

"Aw thank you" Chloe smiles as she looks at Joe.

"Your welcome" he smiles.

They see Joe heading down the corridor and he is met by Chizzy. "I'm not in this" Niamh says to Chloe and Chloe nods.

Joe smirks as he remembers catching Chizzy off guard, "Chiz... Remember Niamh's sister?... It's her birthday, wish her happy birthday?" Joe says and Chizzy just glares at him, "who?... Sorry I don't even know you" she jokes.

Chloe laughs at this. "Well there's your happy birthday Chlo" Joe laughs in the video as he moves on from Chizzy. Niamh giggles as they get to Camilla and Rob who are sitting drinking coffee with their scripts in hand.

"It's 8:30am and I need more coffee to learn these lines and keep me awake" Camilla says as she puts her head in her hands not knowing Joe is there.
"Ahh yes, so how was you weekend?" Rob says.

"Oh the usual and yourself?" she asks. They both stop and look up at the camera.

"Joe what the hell are you doing?" Camilla says as she freaks out.

"Niamh's sisters birthday want to wish her happy birthday?" Joe says.

"What who?" Rob says.

"Oh come on guys we've been through this...Niamh's sister, Chloe, coming 22, ring any bells?" Joe says.

"Ohh yeah, happy Birthday Chloe" Camilla smiles and blows a kiss.

"Rob?" Camilla says as she gives him a nudge.

"Oh yeah as Arthur is a fan of history and Zosia is half polish
Wszystkiego najlepszego" he smiles.
"...it means happy birthday in polish right?" Joe says from behind the camera and rob nods.

"Right cheers guys" Joe says before moving on.

He comes to Kaye who's standing looking at the rota.
Joe coughs, "...erm Kaye?" She looks up, "yeah...hey what you videoing!" she says covering her face.

"You obviously, Niamh's baby sisters birthday when she flies out to Malyasia fancy wishing her a happy birthday? She's apparently a massive fan of the show" Joe says.

"Oh yeah, forgot about that! Happy Birthday Chloe, hope you have a great day" Kaye says.

Chloe smiles "oh Joe I love Kaye so much" Chloe smiles.

"She was basically the only one who actually remember who you were" he laughs as Chloe smiles at him.

"So there's a little thing at the end for your favourite sister and your nephew" Joe smiles and Niamh looks at him confused.

"Joe babe, I ain't in this" Niamh says giving a nervous laugh.

"Just watch" Joe smiles as the camera switches to a phone camera and Niamh cleaning Matthew's nappy. "Niamhy" Joe smiles as he walks into the bathroom, Niamh turns and looks at Joe.

"What do you want?" Niamh huffs as Matthew is whimpering.

"Come on Niamhy crack a smile" Joe says.

"Oh Piss off Joe" Niamh says as she chucks Matthew's dirty nappy which is in a nappy bag at him and it knocks the phone out of his hands.

Chloe starts to laugh as Niamh is bright red. "Oh the language pumpkin" Barbara laughs.

"I thought you did another video and cropped me out!" Niamh giggles.

"I decided this one would be the best" Joe smiles.

In the video Joe lifts the phone up, "well poor Chloe isn't getting a happy birthday then I take it?" he teases.

"Fuck off you, go do something useful" Niamh says on the video which makes everyone look at Niamh in shock.

"Ignore your sister Chloe, she's just hormonal, she'll be cringing when we watch this back" Joe says as he leave Niamh be at this point.
Joe turns the camera into Niamh again and goes to Matthew who's on the bed and looks really tiny.

"Oh hello little fella" Joe says as he strokes Matthew's tummy. "Are you going to wish Auntie Chloe a happy birthday hm?" Joe says as Matthew kicks his legs.

"He was around eight weeks old there Chlo" Niamh points out as the video comes to an end.

"You'll love this" Joe laughs as the last two to wish Chloe a happy birthday are Alex and Ellie.

Ellie start to sing to her before Alex runs up behind her and puts ice down her back. Ellie start to sing to her before Alex runs up behind her and puts ice down her back.
Alex then grabs Ellie and trips her up.

"Happy Birthday Chlo, you seem so lovely from what Niamh has told me, so party hard like there's no tomorrow" Ellie smiles and the video ends.

Chloe hugs Niamh and smiles happily.
"Thank you so much guys" she smiles happily as she throws her arms around Joe careful as he has Matthew.

Chloe seems a lot more happier and a lot more brighter in herself. "Aw your welcome my lovely" Joe says which Niamh nods at as she encourages Joe to be like that to cheer Chloe up.

Joe kisses her cheek and Chloe goes bright red.