Chapter 228

Lauren held onto the back of Bruno's hair twirling her fingers into his curls feeling his lips move down to her neck doing what he had wanted to do to her when he smelled her hair. She moved her hands slowly down to his pants burying her hands into the back of his pockets while his hands moved up her cami to feel her without a bra on. Shit. I forgot she does that...he thought to himself moving away a little to lift her shirt up. She pulled away from him biting her lip reaching for the zipper of his jacket to unzip it. "I don't know....." she said to him pulling away to reach for her shirt. "We can't do this....I'm not going to do this to Wes and Damaris...we're both in relationships Bruno." she said putting her shirt back on watching him pull off his jacket.

"Don't forget how all this started, Lauren..." he said almost forcefully grabbing her forgetting how hard he reached for her. After saying that she looked down cracking a bit of a smile remembering how amazing their sex was. One more time. That's it....that's it. Never again.

"Never again. This is the last time." she said throwing the shirt she had just put on back on the floor stepping out of the sweat pants she had on.

"That's my girl..." he said kissing her still in his close. She could feel his heart beating against her chest and his hard body against her naked body. She moved her hands, that were around his waist to the front of his pants rubbing him the way she always did, directing him to take off his pants. Without even questioning both their movements, they moved together the way they had learned how to so long again. She stepped away a little to unbutton his pants raising her eyebrow at his excitement. She smiled a little feeling his hands against her shoulders to push her on the bed. She let him control everything, the way he liked to. She closed her eyes feeling his hands move her arms up above her head the way he would when he wanted to be in complete control. He leaned down and kissed her forehead at the same time he moved his body in between her legs and her hips.

"Oh Bruno. Oh yeah. Do it like that." she let out breathlessly as he moved down to kiss her lips down to her chest, hands still holding her hands above her head, he kissed her breasts sucking on them the way he knew she liked it. He moved his lips around her chest just right making her wiggle her arms to reach for his back.

"Not yet." he said quietly still focusing on her breasts knowing that he was driving her crazy.

"Bruno...stopppp...." she groaned in frustration. Wes doesn't play these fucking games. I don't know....this is what I forgot about. He always did this. He always tried to touch every part of me. From my head to my toes. He got everything. She thought as she pulled him closer to her with her legs wrapping around his back. Their bodies intertwined in a way that felt so reassuring and normal for both of them. It wasn't the sex she had been having, where Wes would move inside her, looking into her eyes not saying a word or even bothering to pay attention to her breasts, her knees, her shoulders, her nose. All of those were places that Bruno would touch, even if it was with his fingertips. And tonight was no different. He let go of her arms moving up to kiss her after turning her on.

"You're amazing, Lauren. You are so perfect...." he said to her making her close her eyes almost starting to cry. He could see her tensing up and getting emotional. To distract her he moved inside her causing her to let out a loud sign of surprise that he knew he would cause. He smiled against her lips feeling her kiss him deeply not letting go of his lips. They held onto each other through the thrusts. She held onto him with her legs, still wrapped around him and he moved in and out of her alternating between fast and slow movements that he knew would get her extra excited. They held onto each other tightly with Bruno's thoughts quickly turning to Damaris. She's always so loud. Lauren let's something out so purposely. Damaris is all about the attention. Lauren is about the moment. No matter what. From the beginning. He thought to himself hearing her moan against his lips.

"I don't care about her. Just do this...just this....I don't need anything else....Oh my goddddd...." she said not aware of what she was saying. "Oh my god. Just this. We don't have to get a divorce....I don't care about her..." He took in her words knowing that he was pleasing her and that all the words she was saying were things she was thinking, but wouldn't necessarily admit to if he brought it up. There came a point in their love making, every time, no matter how thoughtful or intimate, that they both got extremely honest and heartfelt. They said things they wouldn't remember nor would they admit to ever saying them again.

"I love you, Lauren....oh my God, Lauren...." he sang to her over and over again. "Will you ride me?" he asked after pausing for a second to look into her eyes. She nodded her head holding onto his back as he flipped her on top. He looked up at her seeing the small marks she had on her body from the birth of their children and the freckles on her side watching her readjust to move in just the right way. "Wait...." he said sitting up a little catching her off guard. "With your hair down...It's hot when you touch me with your hair when you fall down..." he said watching her arch her back as her hair fell down. She moved her hands to her glasses, that somehow remained on her head. "No. Leave those on..." he said pushing them back up her nose with a smile. "You look like you now..." he said sweetly. "Just like I like you...." he said reaching up to touch her breasts again as she started to move her body to the perfect rhythm that they had mastered long ago. Oh god...he moved just right...she though. I don't have to move him over or tell him what to do...he just does it. He knows me so well...She let out another moan moving her hands down to his arms running her fingers against the muscles that were becoming more defined than they were the last time they were together.

"Are you working out more?" she asked still moving with him.

"A little. I don't want to be all gross for the tour." he told her. "Plus...it helps me take my mind off of us..." he said watching her let out one last gasp of pleasure throwing her head town, with her hair falling first, onto his chest.

"Oh god." she got out against his chest. "Oh my god. Holy shit. I forgot."

Bruno smiled to himself pulling the comforter over them holding her tightly, the same way they would always end their lovemaking sessions. He kissed her hair taking in the smell suddenly replaying the words she said as they started. Never again.