Chapter 130

Bruno sighed heavily laying his head on the steering wheel of the car. Where am I going? I don't even know what I'm doing right now...he thought to himself feeling the anxiety of the next day coming closer to boiling over. It was the same types of good nerves and vibes he got from performing, but this was different. This meant so much more than just some really important performance he was going to be doing. "Okay...tux...." He said to himself driving to the mall where he saw Ryan sitting on the sidewalk with his phone in his hand, most likely calling to check up on Bruno. They gave each other bro hugs and then walked toward the fancy store that had the designer tuxes for them. Still early in the morning, they slipped in and out of the store. They each carried out the bags of tuxes, that fit perfectly, to their cars after trying them on and getting a small number of things fixed up. "What's next, Bru Bru?" Ryan asked.

"I have to get Lauren and do everything else with her. It's going to be crazy. I hope she can make it. She's been really tired the last few days." Bruno said with concern in his voice.

"Is she okay?" Ryan asked. "My sister had to stop doing everything a few weeks before the baby..."

"She swears up and down that when she gets back their going to put her on bed rest. But I don't know. I think she's just being dramatic." Bruno told his friend.

"Don't even let her hear that..." Ryan laughed heading toward his car. "I will see you later tonight, then?"

"Yessir." Bruno said getting into the car driving back to the hotel. He knocked on the door peeking in to see Lauren sitting on the bed with his laptop on her lap. "Elle, you didn't listen to anything did you?"

"I don't even know where all your secret stuff is. I was just on facebook....." she paused. "Don't worry. No one knows."

"I don't care, Laur. It's your day. Shout it from the top of Mauna Loa....if people show up we're going to ignore them....right?"

"I don't know what any of that means. Your speaking jibberish." She laughed patting the seat next to her for him to sit down.

"Nevermind." He said to her moving over to sit down next to her. "How was Melissa?"

"It was amazing. We talked about the babies and everything and she calmed me down a lot. I was really nervous about tomorrow, but I think I'll be able to make it until Sunday."

"You're going to be the most beautiful girl in the world tomorrow...." He said to her moving her feet onto his lap. "You are already today and you get even more beautiful every single day..." he told her reaching for her feet to rub them.

"Quit flattering me, Bruno. We're going to be late to go get our rings." She told him.

"Oh, right. I can't just sit around with you all day, like I want to." He smirked. "We have to do something....did you eat yet?" he asked her trying to keep her happy.

"I did. But you said we get to eat cake today...so....I'm kind of waiting for that." She said standing up reaching for her purse. "Let's go..."

"Oh...we do...we're going to be late...and I need to get gas...." He said to her reaching for the keys.

"I knew we couldn't do all this without you stressing out at least a little." She half smiled getting into the car with him. He drove down the long winding road to the gas station at the corner of the street. "Holy shit...the gas is $4.50?" she asked him reaching for her credit card for him to pay.

"But we're rich so it's okay." He smiled at her. "I'll be right back. Do you need anything?"

"I'm fine..." she said to him watching him walk away grabbing at her phone to update her facebook status.

Getting married in less than 24 hours!!!