Chapter 40

Lauren cracked a smile looking at him still worried about how much pain he would be in if they did do anything. "I don't want to hurt you...." She said softly.

"You're hurting me more by not kissing me." He told her looking at her with sad eyes.

"Oh my god! Stop with the games!" she laughed. She waited a few seconds before moving her head back to meet his as he kissed her lightly.

"See...it's not that bad." He said to her moving his hands to her hips holding onto her lightly bringing her closer to him.

"No. It's not." She said moving her hands along his cheek lingering on some small scars on his cheek. "How do you not hurt? That looks so painful..." she told him.

"Shut up, Laur." He told her kissing her lips moving down to her neck pushing her hair off her neck. She grabbed onto the old t-shirt he was wearing smelling the faint smoke on his shirt mixed with the after shave from his earlier shower. It was a mix between messy and clean that turned her on. She gripped onto the shirt even tighter as his lips moved to her collar bone pushing her shirt off her shoulder.

"Bruno....I'm going to take off your shirt...don't get hurt..." she said carefully pulling away from him watching him lift his arms up letting her take off his shirt. He moved his head down watching her take off his shirt and then held onto her hands lightly as she moved her fingers along his chest. He cringed a little as she touched the bruised areas on his stomach. She felt some tears welling up in her eyes. He could see her eyes start to water knowing that she was thinking about him. He quickly touched her chin lifting her head up to kiss her.

"Stop. Just stop, baby." He said sweetly between his kisses. He took her hand leading her toward the bedroom. She looked over at the food they were cooking to make sure it was turned off. "Stop...it will be okay." He said to her as they neared the bedroom. He pushed her onto the bed laying on top of her struggling a little to find his balance with his bruised arms to kiss her taking off her shirt leaving small kisses along her chest. She could hear his breathes getting shorter and more labored as he moved further down toward her pants.

"You stop..." she said moving up a little to sit up in the bed. "It's too much. You can't breathe..." she looked at him biting her lip signaling that she wasn't done with him yet.

"You're so bad." He smiled at her pinning her hands against the head board kissing her again.

"Let me be on top..." she pleaded with him feeling her hands start to tingle. He let go of her holding on to her tightly as she moved on top of him kissing him the same way he had, up and down his chest moving down to his pants feeling the lowest part of his body. She looked up at him raising her eyebrow.

"Oh baby...." He moved his hands down to her hair moving her down toward his jeans. She took his direction unzipping his pants pushing down his boxers taking him in her hands hearing him moan her name.

"Is that good?" she asked him between the kisses she left on him. She could feel him getting closer to his climax the faster she took him in her mouth.

"Slow down...." He instructed her moving his hands to her shoulders moving her exactly the way he liked it. "Just like that...." He sighed pulling her back up to him before he could climax. "Do me, Lauren. Do me hard."

"Oh my god...." She half laughed and half moaned as they moved together to a rhythm he was thinking of in his head. The way he moved his hips to hit her in the right spot made her throw her head back shocked by what he was doing. "Oh my godddd...." She repeated as he somehow found a way to hit every single inch of her. Once she caught her breath she moved her body back down toward him touching him with her breasts as she kissed him. She felt his hands move to her chest holding onto her just enough to make her cringe from the combination of pain and pleasure. She closed her eyes as she leaned down to kiss him letting his name escape her lips the more they moved together.

"Laureeennnn....woah....oh ....wow..." he said as he moved toward her neck sucking on it at first and then biting it as he came inside her.

"Wait...wait..waaitttt...." she moaned feeling the same thing he did just moments ago. "Ohmybrunooooo...." She moaned involuntarily falling directly on top of him.

"Oww, oww, oww, owwwwwww...." He whined as she fell on top of him. She quickly rolled off of him kissing his forehead.

"I'm sorry." She said sweetly as she jumped out of the bed grabbing the shirt he had been wearing. She held her hand out for him helping him get up from the bed. "Let's go eat."