Chapter 141

Three days later Lauren turned around in the bed to see an empty space. It had been so long since Bruno and she had been away from each other that it shocked her to feel the empty space next to her. "Ugghhh...okaaayyy.." she moaned moving slowly out of the bed to see Gigi and Geronimo laying on the floor near their food bowls waiting to eat breakfast. "Hang on. I'll get to you. I promise." She told them moving slowly to one of the bathrooms to pee before eating her breakfast of chocolate cake and carrots that she had suddenly started to crave while they were in Hawaii. This house is so big without him here. I don't know if I can do this with him gone....and with the babies tooo...it's going to be hard...she thought to herself through the morning worrying throughout the morning about being alone with her children in a month. "Okay, come on...." She told the dogs putting down the food she poured for them. "Get it, get it..." she sang to them reaching for her orange juice leaning again the counter. "But guys, the view is beautiful..." she told them moving her hands to her stomach talking to the babies while she finished getting ready for work.

**

Bruno walked quickly in the warm rain to the studio he was working in looking down at his phone praying he didn't hit anyone while walking on the busy city sidewalk. As he used his implicit memory to move his hand to the door handle still looking at his phone he felt a hand reach behind him.

"Hey..." he heard a soft voice behind him catching him off guard.

"Woah..." he jumped turning to see a plainly dressed Damaris in high bright pink heels.

"Small world, isn't it?" she smiled at him as he dropped his hands to his side almost about to explode. He carefully reached for her arms hearing her heels click against the sidewalk. He looked her in the eye with his snapback obstructing his view. He pulled it off revealing his messy mat of curls.

"Bruno?" she asked a little scared by how serious he looked.

"Leave, Damaris. Just leave. I don't even care why you are here." He said to her not breaking his stare. He let go of her arm placing his hat back on his head turning around to walk back to the studio. He walked into the small room where his team was meeting him. "Oh my god!" he yelled reaching for a cigarette. "Y'all don't care do you?" he asked lighting the cigarette "Who the hell am I kidding? I'd do it anyway..." he said sitting down on the couch not noticing the camera that the label had requested be in the studio that day. He laid his head back closing his eyes. "She's down there thinking all of this is funny. It's so real and she has no fucking idea...." He said lifting his head up to see his co-workers a bit confused.

"Damaris?" Phil asked.

"What a fucking bitch." Ari said sitting across from Bruno lighting a cigarette at the same time.

"She wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't fucking famous. What a gold digging bitch." Bruno said over a track they had recorded in LA right after he came back from Hawaii. "And she's so quick. Like I had no idea she was coming...she was just there. How did I not see this earlier this year? Was I blind? Like seriously. Gold diggin' bitch diggin' her a fuckin' ditch if I could get away with it...."

"Damn. She better sleep with one eye open. Payback is gonna be a bitch once you have those babies..." Ari said.

"Wait..." Ben, Ari's brother paused the conversation from getting even more violent. "I'm digging a ditch for this gold digging bitch....watch out she's quick...."

"In those pretty little heels that drive me crazy..." Bruno sang matching the melody. "No. Not that...." He thought moving his head putting out the cigarette grabbing a guitar. 

The Hook-upजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें