Chapter 89

Oh my goooddd....Brunoooo...the pizza smells sooo...I don't know if it's good or gross." Lauren told him as they drove home.

"It's not going anywhere, Elle." He responded with a smile reaching over for her hand. "Why are your hands so cold?"

"They're cold?" she asked moving her hand from him rubbing them against each other. "Hmm...I always feel warm now. I didn't even notice." She said putting them back down.

"But don't worry, I'll warm them up." He winked at her as he turned down their residential street toward the house. He watched her yawn keeping him on his toes as they pulled into the driveway. She got out of the car while he grabbed the pizza running to get to the door before she did. "My lady...."

"You don't have to flatter me, Bruno." She laughed going into the house in front of him feeling his eyes examining her body. She felt his hands hit her hips forcefully making her jump a little.

"Oh, sorry." He said to her moving his hands around her to hug her tightly. She felt his warm breath against her neck with a faint scent of gum in his mouth. She fell into his arms taking a mental sigh of relief in his arms feeling like she belonged in his arms. Shit. What am I doing? He was with another girl.. after I said I would marry him....what am I doing? She thought feeling him move in front of her reaching around her body to move her to whatever he was playing in his head. "Dance with me, Lauren..." he said sweetly leaning in to kiss her. She felt his moist lips against hers.

"Okay..." she said against his lips moving her arms to his neck looking into his eyes trying to figure out exactly what she should be feeling. She continued her ride on the most intense roller coaster she had ever been on, remembering what he did to her in the restaurant wanting to be with him in every way imaginable and then going back to earlier in the week when they yelled at each other and went to sleep not even talking to each other. Stop it. She pushed her conscious out of her head feeling his hands move up to her long hair twisting his fingers in it touching her neck making her tingle. He moved his fingers to her cheek looking into her eyes seeing what she was feeling. He wasn't sure what to say to her. He didn't know what to do to make it better for her. He still knew he messed up and that his actions would remain forever. He knew that she had leverage when they argued, but he also knew that she would never make those mistakes and that they would never be even. He would always be worse than her. She would always be perfect and he would always be the one that messed up. Stop thinking like that. He said to himself staring into her eyes intently. Oh god. They're so beautiful. She's so beautiful. How did I do this?

"Lauren...you are so breathtaking. I can't even tell you how amazing you are." He said watching her try to respond but before she could say anything he leaned in to kiss her. Okay. That's enough He thought to himself moving his hands down to her waist as she moved in closer to him. She knows it. He moved his hands around her waist reaching for her butt.

"Stoopp." She said playfully. "It's too big."

"Shut up." He said leaning in to kiss her again moving his hands to her long shirt gripping onto the back of her body. "It's perfect." He said feeling her hands move up his messy curls as he walked backward with her toward the bedroom. Oww. My feet hurt. She whined to herself. He better hurry this up or I'm going to start getting moody. He turned her around laying her down on her bed gently looking down at her t-shirt and leggings. "I don't know what to think about what you're wearing...." He smirked placing his body above her shoulders feeling her pull him down to kiss him. She moved her hands against his back lifting up his shirt to take it off over his head.

"Wait....it's going to be easier if I'm on top...." She said to him sitting up taking off her shirt and sliding off her pants as he pulled off his pants looking at her body. Shit. It's like all perfect and symmetrical and perfect...He reached out for her hand watching her pull him into the bed. They laid next to each other trying to figure out exactly what they were going to do next. They never were like this. They would always move toward each other in an instance of passion and aggression. Instead he continued to look at her reaching behind her to embrace her. He felt her head hit his shoulder the same way it would when she started to feel the urge to scream. He didn't feel the same emotions on his shoulder as he usual would. Instead he felt her breath heavy and tears hitting his bare skin. He held onto her letting her cry as he rubbed her back playing with the ends of her hair the way he would to calm her down when she was stressed out.

"I don't know what to do, Bruno...." She finally got out. "I don't know if I should hate you or if I should be...." She lifted her head up wiping away the tears from her eyes.

"You don't have to decide right now, Elle. I'm waiting for you...." He said pushing her hair out of her face. "I'm here...." Shit. She's not going to let this go. It's going to stay there forever....She dropped her head back onto his shoulder closing her eyes crying even more. "Lauren I'm so sorry. I don't even understand it.....I don't know what to do, what to say to make it all go away. I don't know what to do."

"I just need you to be here....' She said softly through her tears not quite sure if he heard her.

"I'm not going anywhere, baby." He said to her in the same soft tone feeling her breathing increase the same way it usually did since they found out she was pregnant. "Lauren?" he asked not sure if she had fallen asleep or not.

"Huh?" she asked half asleep.

"Nothing." He said reaching around her back to pull up the blanket that they were sleeping with. 

The Hook-upOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara