Chapter 133

Lauren squinted her eyes feeling Bruno's heavy body leaning against hers. Ugh. It's too early. I can't see the sun yet.She thought to herself feeling her phone buzz on the table next to her. She moved his arm unlocking her phone with her finger to read several texts from friends further east congratulating her on the day. The last text message was from Larissa telling her to get up because they had hair appointments in an hour. "Fine." She said to herself feeling Bruno move waking up.

"Fine what?" he asked pulling her back to bed without opening an eye.

"I have to go get my hair done. We're getting married today...." she said laying in his arms.

"I know, silly. But stay here until they come to get you. I want to be with you until I absolutely can't..." he said to her smelling her greasy hair.

"My hair smells bad. I didn't wash in last night." She told him feeling his nose against her neck.

"It smells fine to me." He responded moving his hands to her stomach holding onto her.

"They woke up at like four." She told Bruno. "I've been trying to sleep since..."

"My poor fiancé." He said with a laugh. "I think you're going to make it."

"I think so too. But I have to pee..." she responded to him getting out of the bed seeing the light peek through the curtains. Bruno let go of her watching her walk away.

"You are soooo sexy." He sang to her rolling onto his back looking up at the ceiling. What are you doing today? Are you sure you want to do this? This is forever. Are you sure you can last forever? With next year and the tour and those girls and these girls....Are you sure? You don't want to hurt her. You will hurt her. No drinking. No messing around. You can't do that shit anymore. You won't make her cry again. You won't hurt her again. And if you do....

"Bruno? What are you thinking about?" she asked him walking back into the room laying down next to him wrapping her arms around his chest.

"You, me, the babies...everything." He said running his fingers through her slightly greasy hair.

"I think about that a lot...." She said softly.

"I'm not going to hurt you anymore, Elle. I promise you. Right now. Never again." He told her.

"You don't need to tell me that stuff, Brunz. I know you're not." She told him.

"But...." He started hearing a knock at the door. He slipped from her arms leaving her laying in the bed.

"Good morning!" a brightly dressed Lilly stood at the door.

"Oh, good morning." Bruno said a bit shocked by her presence at nine in the morning.

"We have lots to do today...you...are getting married!" she said happily as Lauren moved her body to sit up. She sat a notebook down on the table showing Bruno what he needed to do quietly talking to him leaving Lauren out of the loop.

"All these secrets..." Lauren laughed getting her things together to meet her sister to get her hair done. Bending down to get a bag she heard another knock on the door and the door open.

"I found a key!" Larissa barged in the room with her kids. "Ready?" she asked her sister watching her youngest daughter run after Lauren hugging her.

"Yeah. But I need to take a shower..." Lauren told her sister.

"You can take one when we get back to my room." She told Lauren.

"Okay. I will." She sighed picking up her bag.