Chapter 113

The next morning Lauren stood in front of the closet holding several sundresses up contemplating which one she wanted to put in her suite case. "Brunnnooo!" she yelled at him after hearing him get out of the shower.

"What?" he asked coming out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and his hair bunched up in a mess of curls.

"Which one is better? Or can I go naked?" she asked stretching her arms up yawning.

"I vote for naked." He said taking the dresses from her hand. "Because what I really want to see is my naked wife for two weeks." He told her not catching what he said to her.

She gave him a confused look after it came out of his mouth. "Wife?" she asked.

"I mean, fiancé, girlfriend...love of my life...." He said to her throwing both dresses in the suite case quickly grabbing her to kiss h her. "Whatever you want your title to be, you can be it....Mrs. Mars." He winked at her.

"Bruno....are you being serious? Because we can go to Vegas instead. No....I want to....let's do it..." she wiggled out of his hands hearing the dogs catch on to her excitement. "We can drive there. We don't have to tell anyone. We just do it. And there's no drama or anything...." She reached for her half zipped suite case and then for the keys to his car. "Come on! Let's go!" she smiled at him.

"Lauren!" Bruno said in an excited and nervous tone reaching for his keys.

"You can drive...." She smiled at him watching him take the keys.

"No. We're not going to Las Vegas, baby." He responded.

"But Bruno! I want to get marriedddd....I want to get married before Justin!" she told him.

"Lauren...." He took her hand calmly not playing into her frantic energy. "We are going to Honolulu in three hours. We are not getting married in Vegas because you'll hate me for letting it happen. You would hate that your dad wasn't there you would hate that you didn't get to pick your dress and you'll hate everything about it after. I know you too well..." he reassured her.

"You don't want to marry me. That's what it is." She said in a sad tone. "You'll do anything you can to not marry me." She said reaching for her ring finger. As she reached for the ring she felt tears come down her cheek and his hand reach for her ring.

"I want to marry you today, tomorrow and every day after, Lauren Marie. I want to spend forever and a day with you. You are crazy...." He said sitting her down on the bed.

"I know." She said in a flat tone. "I'm sorry." She told him feeling his hand reach over to her cheek turning her toward him. "I'm just so overwhelmed by this. They will be here in three months, Bruno. In three months it won't just be me and you, it will be us and these babies...."

"I know. It's scary. I'm overwhelmed too. But we're going to Hawaii to take a break. And time to be naked...." He winked at her.

"Oh god." She laughed at him throwing herself against the bed throwing her arms in the air, "I can't get uppppp...." She groaned watching him stand up. "Helllppp meeee...." She whined.

"Okay...okayyy..." he said taking her hands lifting her up. "I am going to see you naked every day for two weeks, Lauren. It's going to be part of the plan..." he said reaching in front of her dress.

"We have to leave in 2 hours and you aren't packed and we still have to take the dogs to Dani's...." she breathed feeling his hand linger in that one spot that drove her crazy.

"We have plenty of time." He said picking her up laying her on the bed after pulling her spaghetti straps down her shoulders. He hovered above her body kissing her shoulders lightly moving down to her chest. As she positioned herself against the headboard of the bed he felt something small hit him in the chest. It was the smallest foot that he had ever felt, but it brought him back to reality. He sat up pulling her back up with him. "But let's save all this for the beach." He smiled kissing her lightly pulling her back up to help him pack.

"Okay...." She said confused by his change instantly from ready to get laid to wanting to pack and get on an airplane.