Chapter 114

"Brunnnoooo...." Lauren moaned as she sat down in the small airplane chair reaching for her kindle.

"Whaaattt..." he asked her reaching over to see what she w as reading.

"We have five hours...and I'm not tired." She told him.

"What are you reading?" he asked watching her hand her the kindle. "Really? Baby names?"

"Yeah. We haven't talked about it and I don't know..." she told him.

"I don't care." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"So if I named our boy Tyler and our girl Rita?" she asked him jokingly.

"Wow. That would be mean." He told her.

"I know. But if you don't want to help." She said taking the tablet back.

"Are you serious?" he asked her.

"Oh my god..." she laughed putting the tablet down.

"No. But I'll think of something really ugly like Agatha or Lawrence or something." She said.

"Hey, we could call her Aggie and him Larry. It's not that bad." He responded.

"Aww. I like Aggie. That's cute." She said watching the flight attendant walk by asking them if they wanted anything to drink. "Did you see her name tag?" she asked him.

"Everlee?" he asked.

"Yeah. That's pretty. It's like Beverly but it's kind of a hipster play on it. And you're a hipster..."

"Well, I make your hips stir...but I don't know about a hipster..." he smiled at her.

"You know what I meant!" she punched him in the side playfully watching the girl come up to them with water. "Excuse me?" Lauren looked at Everlee.

"Yes?" the confused flight attendant asked just noticing Bruno sitting next to Lauren. She looked down slightly embarrassed.

"Don't mind him. He's just playing games..."Lauren said squeezing his hand hard telling him to stop. "We're looking at baby names for our twins....what does your name mean?"

"Oh...ummm. My maternal grandmother was named Beverly and my paternal grandmother was name Evelyn. So my parents put them together." She answered them.

"That's so sweet." Lauren awed. "I really like it....don't you, Bruno?" she asked him watching him put on a fake smile.

"I think it's beautiful, Everlee." Bruno told both of them watching him wink at her.

"Please let me know if you need anything else. I'll be in the back." She said rushing away trying to hide the red in her face.

"You embarrassed her!" Lauren whispered to her.

"So did you by asking her about her name!" he laughed reaching for the Kindle. "Okay, mama...let's look at names..."

**

Almost eight hours later Lauren threw her suite case on a cushy hotel bed that overlooked the Hawaiian beach that Bruno grew up on. "You really didn't want to stay with your mom, did you?" she asked him.

"Baby...it's a break...as much as I love them, I want to love on you, too..." he said reaching down to her shoulders smiling near her lips hovering over them letting her smell the faint smell of smoke against his breath. She pushed him away a little.

"When did you smoke?" she asked him bending over to get to her purse to hand him some gum.

"When you went to pee downstairs before we checked in." he told her.

"Damn. It was fast too. I wasn't in there that long."

"Oh....you were." He smiled at her. "I finished a whole pack."

"No! You did not!" she giggled.

"You're right." He answered placing the gum in his mouth.

"Bru...." She re

"Then I guess I'll ached down to touch her feet rubbing them. "I'm hungry but my feet hurt too much to get up..."

"Then we'll have to fix that..." he said plopping on the bed placing her feet on his lap. "Close your eyes..." he said to her rubbing her feet slowly. "I know you're tired." He heard her take a deep breath trying to relax. He looked over at her face hoping that she would be able to relax because he was feeling better even feeling the humid breeze through the cracked window. He kept his hands on her feet lifting them up seeing how swollen they had gotten since they left Los Angeles early in the morning. He heard her quiet breathing realizing that he had gotten her to fall asleep. Shit. Pres said she was coming over...he thought to himself laying her feet on a pillow to make sure they continued to loosen up. He opened the door to the hotel seeing Presley walking down the hallway with two of his youngest nephews with her.

"Hey bru-bru..." Pres exclaimed watching Zyah running towards him.

Bruno quickly reached for his back pocket making sure he had the key to the room closing the door so Lauren could sleep. "Umph." He responded picking up the almost 5 year old (I guessed. I didn't creep that much...he looks like 4ish in his sister's instagram).

"When are we going to go eat? Presley said we could go eat if we came over...." Zyah asked.

"We can eat now!" Bruno said. "Go downstairs with Pressy and I'll be there in a second." Bruno told them.

"Where's Elle?" Tahiti asked holding Nyjah in her arms.

"She fell asleep. She didn't sleep last night and had a hard flight." Bruno said with a sad face.

"Aww, poor baby." Tahiti answered.

"I'll go tell her that we're going to eat. I'll bring something back for her." Bruno said reaching for the key feeling Zyah run into the room to see Lauren.

"Laurreeen!" he screamed running to the bed jumping on top of her. "Tell the babies I said hi!" he laughed feeling her open her eyes to see Bruno's nephew.

"Oh...baby...." She said half awake. "You can tell them yourself..." she responded sitting up seeing Tahiti, Presley and Bruno come in the room.

"I am soo sorry." Tahiti said reaching for her son's hand.

"No...it's okay..." she said moving Zyah over to her stomach. "One is here..." she pointed moving her hands around trying to find the other baby.

"Right there!" he said surprised placing his hand on hers.

"Come on Nyjah...you can talk to them too..." Lauren said holding her hand out for Tahiti's youngest son. "Tell them hi..."

"Babiesssss.....we're going to sing to you." Zyah said starting to sing something random that none of them had ever heard making everyone smile. She is so good with them. Bruno thought to himself. When they finished the song Bruno picked them both up sitting them on his lap. "Okay...we're going to go eat..." he paused looking at Lauren. "Do you want to come with or do you want me to bring you back something?"

"I'll go..." she smiled at him. "But get me my shoes..." she pointed to them watching one of his sisters hand them to her. "Thank you." She said reaching for Bruno to help her stand up. "I am so done with this being pregnant thing." She told them with a laugh.

Bruno reached for her hand leading everyone out of the room to go to dinner. "Bruno?" she asked.

"Yeah, mama?" he responded in a soft voice.

"Are you going to come to my parenting classes when we get back?" she asked him. She heard him hesitate not sure how to answer the question.

"I don't know." He answered in a nervous tone.