Chapter 51

Lauren threw down a box in Bruno's walkway sighing as she fell on the leather couch. "Well, this is it." She said to herself. "Me and this lonely house." As she finished the statement her black poodle Gigi jumped on the couch with her. "It's just you and me until he comes home..." she said grabbing the blanket that he had on the couch covering herself with it. "At least I can sleep on the couch without Cait yelling at me." She said to the dog who curled up at her feet.

What seemed to be just a few minutes later Lauren heard a crash and "oh shit!" from the other side of the house. "Bruno! Oh my gosh...." She jumped up running to see him laying on the last box she brought in the house earlier in the day. "I was going to pick it up before you got back...but..." she said pulling him up.

"That's it. Give me your key." He laughed picking her up spinning her around the entry way making her laugh.

"Okay, okay. I'm going to get really dizzy." She whined as he spun her around even more. "Please, please, pleassseee." She started to scream causing the dog to start barking.

"Fine, Gigi. I'll put her down." He said to the two of them giving the dog a dirty look while carrying her to the bed sitting her on the edge of the bed. "Now help me pack for Hawaii." He told her.

"Umm, you gotta help me, too." She said pointing to the big empty purple suit case on the floor next to his big silver suit case.

**

Bruno held onto Lauren's hand lightly while waiting to have their boarding passes scanned by security at the airport to fly to Honolulu. He kept his stylist Raybans on and she wore bright pink sunglasses to hide from anyone that might notice them. No one really knew that they had started dating after the fight with Justin. People talked about her and hoped that she didn't get back with him while others continued to justify each of their actions. They were both in the middle of it all. He was sorry, she knew she probably shouldn't have gone back, but the sex...the sex...was just so good.

After they walked through the security line and Bruno waited for Lauren to go through the x ray machine he grabbed her hand tightly holding onto her as they walked toward their gate. "I wanted to beat the guy up who decided you had to do that." He leaned in to her whispering.

"It happens every time I fly. It's not a big deal." She shrugged her shoulders.

"It does?" he asked.

"Why else do you think I wear like six layers of clothing? We are going to Hawaii...." She said to him.

"Oh." He laughed a little hearing the start of their plane boarding. "Come on..." he said handing the flight attendant the ticket.

"Have an enjoyable trip, Mr. and Mrs. Hernandez." She said to them.

"What?" Lauren questioned the flight attendant as Bruno started walking down to the plane.

"You're cute together. You're not married?" she asked. "I could have..."

"Not unless he's planning something I don't know about...." Lauren answered.

"Oh. I'm sorry." The woman answered causing Lauren to laugh.

"It's okay." She answered jogging to catch up to Bruno. "She said we looked cute together." She told him.

"Well, she's right." He told her kissing her cheek helping her put the carry-on bag in the overhead compartment. They sat down and watched the mass of people board after them making funny comments about what some people were wearing and betting on who was going to snore on the flight. "You're going to have to get up to check on them." Bruno told her.

"I just might." She told him. "But what happens when I win?" she asked.

"You get to have sex on the beach with me." He winked at her.