Chapter 96

"I really like it, Bruno. Your sister did a good job, picking it with you." She said sniffing away her tears again. "Oh my god. I cannot stop crying." She laughed a little.

"I'm going to blame it on the babies...." He said to her sweetly holding her hands. "Come on, mama. Let's go home."

"But tonight has been so good, Bruno. Can we just stay here forever? Locked in here...like it's heaven. Because everything is so perfect right now..." she told him. "I just want it to stay this way."

"It will, boo. It will..." he said to her leaning in to kiss her lightly. "Forever." He whispered in her lips.

"You promise?" she asked him not moving away from his lips.

"I promise." He answered holding her hands.

"Bruno...." She paused still against his lips.

"Yeah?" he asked watching her eyes open a little.

"I'm like ridiculously horny right now." She admitted.

"Like romantic horny or like just do me already horny?" he asked noting the difference in her sex drive.

"I don't know..maybe a little of both..." she told him. "I mean...." She stepped away a little trying to decide. "I have this ring on and that's all romantic and everything but where we are...it's like that 'just get in me' kind of sex feeling." She explained.

"Well...I'll give you whatever you want, baby....lay you down...." He started reaching for his hand singing a little sitting her down on the black leather couch. "Take off your clothesss...." He started to sing.

"It's not our first time, Bruno." She told him.

""But we're in this big ole empty roommmm..." he said to her lifting up her shirt. "I'll go real slow with it...." He said leaning over her lips feeling her laugh against his lips. "You're killing what I had planned...." He said to her sliding his hands down her waist to her leggings. "Can I take these off?" he asked pulling away a little. She nodded her head biting her lip a little.

"Please. Take them off..." she said to him as she felt his finger nails graze her thighs pulling them down looking at her neon pink underwear. "Just go with it...I know I don't match..." she told him glancing at her dark orange bra.

"But clothes aren't required for what we've got planned..." he smirked at her taking off his shirt and pants leaving on his boxers. She reached for his hands pulling him down on her slowly and softly. He laid his hands above her shoulders kissing her lightly moving his kisses to her neck and collar bone down to her bra. "Don't it feel good, babe?" he said softly on her chest as he unhooked the front hook of her bra. He moved further down her body moving his hands up her chest as the rest of his body moved further down toward her bright pink underwear. "I like the pink, boo." He said to her sliding them off her legs hearing her moan as he placed his hand in between her legs.

"Oh god..." she let out not realizing how loud she reacted. He took a note of the touch as her hands gripped his hair pulling ever so slightly making his body tingle as she pulled him closer. "Oh my godddd...." She let out again. "I'm sorry. I'm sooo loud...." She said to him.

"It's hot..." he said to her moving back up to her neck slipping off his pants.

"But oh my fucking god..." she let out feeling his fingers along the hottest part of her body. "

"Keep that up, Elle and you're going to lose your voice." He looked up to her kissing her cheek moving down to her neck sucking on it gently as he continued to play the same spot of her body the same way he would have played his mint green guitar. She arched her back just enough to feel his body against hers. "Lauren....just go with it..." he sang to her as he moved his lips down further. "I'll go slow..." he said moving inside her slowly.

"Noooo......." She moaned feeling him slide into her. "Go fasterrr...." She demanded pulling the bottom of his hair moving her hands against his back as he teased her rubbing against her. "Brunnooo....stopppp....god. You fucking asshole....I hate yooouuuu...." She groaned as he moved inside her again trying to please her the way she wanted. "I'm done with the romantic part...just fuck me like you've wanted to for the last three weeks." She said to him.

"But, Lauren...." He smiled against her lips again still teasing her. "I thought that this is what it was all about...the romance and us and this moment..." he said to her moving inside her slowly and deliberately.

"I swear to god, I'm going to get on top if you don't stop your shit." She snapped at him biting on his ear a little to make him squirm.

"Do it." He answered holding her tightly flipping her on top moving his hands to her chest rubbing it as she closed her eyes moving her hands to his hips moving him exactly the way she wanted him to. "Do it all night long, babbbyyy...." He let out throwing his hands back watching her closed eyes intently trying to figure out exactly what she was thinking. "Lauren...." He let out almost as loud as she was moaning earlier. "God, you do me so right, baby....."

"Oh godddddd.....Brunnnoooo....oh my godddddd...." He felt her body tense around him a few seconds after he let go of everything inside him. As she threw her head back her thick dark hair flew over her face into his. He held onto a handful of her hair pulling her down onto him to kiss her a thousand kisses as she let go of all the emotions from the last three weeks. She laid her body on top of his for a few seconds before maneuvering it enough so she was comfortable. He let her lay there for what seemed to be a few seconds running his fingers through her tangled hair. "I'm cold." She suddenly jumped up from their embrace reaching for her clothes. "Let's go home and cuddle." She smiled at him.

"But can't we just do this again...I mean....you're so hot right now, baby...." He said pulling her close to him holding her hips looking up at her in her bra and underwear.

"I am way too tired to do that again...." She said moving away from him to reach for her leggings and shirt. "But I didn't say we couldn't do it again...." She said to him reaching for his clothes throwing them at him holding onto his jacket putting it on over her shirt. "I'm cold."

"It's okay..." he said reaching around her back laying his head on her shoulder wrapping his hands around her stomach. "You stealing my jacket is the last thing I'm worried about right now...." He said feeling her move his hands to her side. "They have the worst timing. It's like they know..." he laughed opening the door for her to go to the car.

"I'm tired." She said laying her head against the window as he started to drive. As they drove home he saw her phone laying on the floor blinking. It's just work e-mails. Stop freaking out. He though to himself reaching over his fiance's sleeping body to see her phone. He unlocked it punching in her password waiting to react to nothing, work e-mails, or a text from her sister or one of his sisters or Estee.....