Chapter 22

Bruno sat next to Ryan and Tahiti later that evening picking at his dinner. "What's wrong bro?" Ryan asked him.

""Let's go out tonight. Call Rory. I wanna go out." He told Ryan.

"You have shit to do tomorrow, Bruno." He reminded him.

"I don't care. Let's goo!" he smiled finishing up his food walking to the kitchen.

"Are you guys gonna come with me?" he asked Phil and Phred.

"Umm..yeah. Sure." Phred answered.

"Sure." Phil answered.

A few minutes later Phil walked up to Bruno to confront him about the conversation Bruno had with Lauren earlier in the day. "Dude. Why do you think she is going to do something?" he asked her.

"I just know her." He said grabbing his jacket walking toward the door. "Are you ready?"

"Brunz....if she's going to do something let her. You can't get upset and then play the same game." Phil told him.

"I can do whatever the fuck I want. Fucking shit. Let's go get shitty." He said waving his keys out seeing his sisters walk behind him.

"Okay...let's go..." he shouted.

**

"Laur....who are you looking at?" Caitlin asked her.

"No one. I just, I just want to go home. This is lame. I can't do anything. I want to drink but I don't have Bruno to hang on when I get drunk. He's nice to hang on." She said pulling out her keys. "I'm gonna go home." She told her friend.

"There's some ice cream in the fridge if you want some, Elle." Caitlin said waving good bye to her roommate. "Text me when you get home. Be safe."

"I will. You be safe too. I'll go to bed soon so if you bring someone home. I'll be out." She told Caitlin.

"Doubtful. But okay." Caitlin laughed turning back to Yana.

**

Bruno sat next to Rory watching her talk to Tahiti about something that had happened earlier in the week. Damn. How do I miss all this shit? He thought to himself finishing the drink. "Lorelei...come dance with me..." Bruno said standing up holding out his hand.

"Okay..." she smiled standing up flipping her hair toward his face..

"Babe, why did you wear heels tonight?" he asked her leading her to the middle of the dance floor.

"I didn't think I'd be dancing with you." She laughed.

"Oh. That's so not an excuse." He told her.

"Oh whatever!" she laughed moving her body against his. "Bruno....I miss you so much." She told him leaning in to his ear.

"I missed you too, Rory." He said letting her kiss his ear.

"Let's start where we left off." She whispered to him moving her hand in between his legs.

"Oh...shit.,..." he gasped. Lauren was never that brazen when they went out. It surprised him, but for some reason it may have been exactly what he needed. He didn't say anything to her pulling her out of the club to his car.