Chapter 107

Early in the morning Lauren felt Bruno move his body to stand up.

"Brunnnoooo..." she moaned reaching for either phone to see what time it was.

"Go back to sleep, boo. It's 4 in the morning. " he told her. "I gotta pee."

"Finee..." she threw herself back down on the couch watching the dog walk into the bathroom behind Bruno who closed the door with the dog. A few minutes later Bruno walked back out of the bathroom to see his fiancé sprawled half on and half off the couch.

"Babe..." he leaned down near her to lift her up. "You can't be comfortable like that..."

"Shut upppp...it was perfect." She said laying her head on him as he laid her back in the bed where she could never find a comfortable place. He laid down next to her instantly feeling her half awake body wrap around his side to get comfortable. Only a few more months. He thought to himself. I can handle this for a few months..he sighed laying his head on her shoulder trying to fall asleep next to her.

**

Later that evening Lauren sat her bags on the table yelling for Bruno knowing that he was home. She picked up his cigarettes smelling a faint scent on smoke coming from the back of the house. She saw him sitting at the table with several of his band mates who had flown in to listen to some of the things we was working on and to catch up for a few days. She opened the door smiling at them.

"Wow...who's that pregnant girl that came in your house?" Jamero laughed standing up to hug Lauren. "Congratulations, Elle." He said sitting back down. She sat down next to Bruno who reached over for her hand throwing the cigarette out.

"How was your day?" he asked her stopping the conversation they were having.

"It was okay. Nothing special. What did you all do?" she asked not wanting to talk about her boring day at work.

"We made magic happen." He laughed.

"I want to hear all about the magicccc..." she told him with a sincere smile. He still hadn't shared all his music for this album with her.

"Be patient, Lauren..." he said to her.

"I'm tired of being patient!" she joked watching Ryan stand up to start to cook for everyone. "Oh...eww. I can't do that smell." She said pointing to the grill. "I'm going to go inside..." she told them standing up. Bruno squeezed her hand pulling her toward his chair.

"I love you." He whispered letting go of her hand as she walked into the house.

Lauren walked back to the kitchen reaching for her phone to call her sister. "Riss!" she exclaimed into the phone hearing her nieces and nephews in the background.

"What?!" she answered with the same enthusiasm.

"I just wanted to tell you that we're doing sooo good." She said to her sister.

"I know. I'm so surprised. It's been a long time since you've called me crying." Larissa answered.

"I swear to God, if something happens after you said that I'm blaming you." Lauren laughed stretching out on the couch looking out the window seeing all of the boys in the back of the house laughing with Bruno standing up acting out something she had no clue about. "But serious. After he proposed he hasn't done anything. Like it's been almost two months..." Lauren told her. "He said he wasn't going to drink anymore...if that was all that he had to do..." she explained to Larissa what precipitated the engagement. "I was so shocked. But he's doing so well."

"I know, sissy. I really do want all of this to go well. I cannot wait to see the babies. I cannot wait. I get even more excited every day." Larissa said almost telling her about the shower they were planning for her.