Chapter 52

"Are you okay?" he asked her moving his hand to her hand.

"I'm fine..." she said moving to buckle her seatbelt looking up at the blinking light.

"Laur...it's not bad. Come on." He said squeezing her hand. "You've been on a plane before."

"I know. It's not that. No. I'm fine." She said feeling in her purse again not finding her medicine. Don't freak out. The doctor said it was impossible to have kids. It's impossible. "Bruno?" she asked him.

"Yeah?" he said still holding onto her hand.

"Do you want kids?" she asked him looking over at a family a few aisles away from them.

"Sure." He shrugged his shoulders. "Why?"

"I've just been thinking about it. It might just be because everyone is getting pregnant. I know I can't have kids...but like adopted or like IVF or something. I mean...not now...oh my god not now..." she started to ramble.

"Lauren, if you want kids then we'll find a way to have kids. Not now...but...of course...." He said to her. "Just not now..." he said to her. She felt his hands get a little sweaty after the second statement.

"Bruno...calm down. I'm not pregnant or anything. I was just thinking about it. Goodness." She said looking over at him.

"I know..." he laughed a little nervous.

"Why would you even think that? Like oh my god. My job is crazy and you're going to be working for God only knows how long....having kids would be the worst idea ever." She told him.

"Oh..." he thought out loud.

"Bruno...we're doing everything so I don't get pregnant. It'd have to be a miracle anyway...don't forget about everything that's going on in there..." she moved her hand around her stomach.

"Oh right. I forgot about that. Even if...." He started to talk.

"Even if I didn't take my pill or we forgot to...it won't happen." She said squeezing his hand feeling him calm down a little. He thinks I'm making him feel better. I'm trying to make myself feel better.

"Even if you did." He nodded his head still holding her hand as they finished their flight to Hawaii.

**

"Laur...." Bruno shuffled his feet along the beach as the sun with only the stars and the few lights on the beach keeping them from walking into the ocean.

"Bru..." she smiled looking down at the sand and his bare feet.

"I really missed you." He told her.

"Bruno...you've been home for a few weeks." She answered.

"Yeah...but I've been so busy trying to start working on the album that I think the longest I've been with you is when I come home to sleep..." he told her.

"Well. Then it's a good thing you're taking a break." She said to him as they continued to walk.

"A break." He said to her. "I like the way that sounds." He said to her. "I'm glad you were able to come with me. I would have hated it without you...you are going to love everyone and they're going to be in love with you..."

"How long does it take to get over how pretty it is here?" she asked him feeling his arms grab her holding her tightly.

"You never do." He responded holding onto her tightly like he never wanted to let go of her. "But it's like being with you. I never get over how beautiful you are." She moved her hands a little punching him playfully.

"I was being serious and there you go being all funny." She answered/

"I'm serious." He said moving her around to kiss her lightly then moving just far enough away from her lips to speak to her. "I love you."

"I love you too, Bruno." She said to him moving her hands to his lips. "You need to shave."

"Hey! Don't hate!" he said moving his hands down to her hips tickling her.

"Stop! Stop!" she whined feeling him reach under her to pick her up. "Stopppp!" she said again feeling him kiss her neck. "Oh stop....." she moaned against his ear. "Oh god...." She heard her voice in the empty space of the beach.

"Keep it up, Lauren." He joked with her. "I've been gone for three months."