Chapter 127

Hours later Lauren wandered into her future mother-in-law's house to see Bruno sitting on the couch with his nephews playing video games. "Here...take me over..." Bruno said jumping up throwing the controller to his older brother.

"Oh man..." Eric threw his hands out making a whip sound.

"When you got it, you got it..." Lauren laughed feeling Bruno wrap his arms around her kissing her lips lightly.

"And how are my babies?" he asked not realizing that she was struggling to stand up with her feet exploding since she had been walking so much.

"They need to sit down..." she mumbled feeling his hands on her stomach ignoring her statement. "I need to sit dowwwn..." she whined throwing her purse on the kitchen table.

"Ohhh...." Bruno raised his eye brow catching onto her moodiness. "Here..." he sat her down moving another chair over for her feet. "Are you sure the babies aren't in your feet? They're huge...." He said rubbing his hands on them.

"Yes!" she laughed. "They hurt...and my back does too..." she moaned.

"Go take a nap, baby...." He said eyeing the bedrooms. "We're going to be here all night..."

"That probably would be a good idea...." She said reaching for his hand. "Oww, oww, owww...." She jumped trying to get her feet to wake up.

"Can I do that dance on tour?" he asked moving back and forth like she just did.

"Ugh. No." she smirked walking with him to the bedroom.

"Here..." he moved everything over for her making a space for her exactly the way she liked it. And there's even a body pillow..." he smiled holding it up watching her walk slowly over to him. He could imagine her leaning down to kiss him running her fingers through his hair and then falling into bed with him. Instead she sat down next to him throwing her body on the bed rolling to her side looking up at him. Here's my chance. He thought to himself lowering his body next to hers looking into her eyes. As he looked into her eyes he reached for her hair moving it out of her face. She smiled slightly trying to keep her eyes open realizing this was one of the first times since the "break" officially started that they were together, awake, alert and happy.

"It's perfect." She said reaching for the pillow. Instead of answering he pulled her head gently to his leaning in to kiss her carefully and thoughtfully. The light kiss lingered to the point where their lips just met ever so slightly matching each other's breathing. She moved her hand up to the small curl in the middle of his head that always fell from whatever style he was wearing. "I hope our baby boy has curls like that."

"I hope they have lips like yours...." He said kissing her again. "And ears like yours..." he said in a seductive tone kissing her ears moving down to her neck reaching around her back to lift both their bodies all the way on the bed. His lips left her body for a second as he adjusted his body. As he adjusted he felt her let out a slight sigh of satisfaction.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned biting her lip trying not to get too overwhelmed by his wandering hands that slowly moved to the exact place that he knew would lead her to finishing what he had planned.

"Right?" he laughed.

"Wait....Tahiti...." she stopped realizing she said his sister's name in the middle of their sensual session. "...someone told me if you get behind me it's the easiest and it feels good...and it popped her back...." Oh god, my sister just gave her sex advice. Eww. Gross noooo... he thought to himself kissing her lightly on the forehead accepting her challenge of a new sex position. As he moved he quickly closed the bedroom door making sure no one could interrupt.

"Like this..." he said wrapping his arms around her waist letting his fingers wander again as he kissed her neck.

"Ohhhh....ohhh....ohhhhh....."she sang to him reaching the high pitched moan that she got when he hit her just rigt. He pressed his body into her back making her let out another small gasps between her moan. Just as he felt himself biting his own lip trying to keep quiet he heard music start on the other side of the house.

"Laureeennnn....." he said pulling down her unimpressive underwear at the same time he wiggled out of his pants . "This isn't bad..." he said reaching around to touch her breasts ever so slightly knowing that they were more sensitive than they were before. She let out another slight moan throwing her head back toward his shoulder at the same time that he moved inside her. He felt her wetnesses and tightness around him almost instantly. Shit. Why does she get like this when she's pregnant. Why not all the time....he thought letting her name escape his lips again.

"Oh Bruno, you do it right no matter what..." she exclaimed over the music.

"Baby....shhh...." he said continuing to move in and out of her almost teasing her with the slow shallow movements.

"Fuck it, Bruno...just get inside me...." She let out after he told her to be quiet.

"Oh I will..." he said almost in a demanding voice as he felt her contract around his body so quickly and tightly that it threw his body over the edge. His hands moved from her breasts to her hips back up. She reached for his hands gripping them tightly lingering on one of his many gold rings tangling her fingers into his.

"Holllyyyy....bruuunnnoooomygodddd..." she hasped letting go of his hands falling back into his chest closing her eyes.

"Let me stay here for a bit, babe..." he said not moving from where his body was before she climaxed.

"uh huh..." she said feeling her body shake in his arms at the same time he pushed deep inside her to finish his part of the story. He kissed her neck and her ears carefully and sweetly before reaching for his pants throwing them off to the other side of the bed in case anyone found them. "Take a nap with me...." She said still breathless.

"uh huh..." he said wrapping his arms around her carefully touching her belly button feeling several kicks against his hands. "They really know how to kill a mood, Elle."

"It's their job..." she yawned closing her eyes not remembering anything after that until they each felt blow-up beach balls hit their heads.

"Stop itttt...." Bruno moaned seeing Lauren sit up rubbing her head.

"I'm up! I'm up!" she said to Zyah who was standing at the door with his mother.

"Get up, losers. It's time to eat dinner." Tahiti told them.

"Give me a second..." Bruno said moving the blanket that was covering both of them.

"Fine..." she said standing at the door.

"Like a second?" he asked throwing his eyes toward the side of the bed making Lauren giggle.

"Oh my god! You did not! You two...well done, Laur. Was it good? I said it would be...." She said pushing her son out toward the other side of the door.

"Grossss! Don't tell her!" Bruno said watching Lauren sit up bending down to get her panties slipping them on seamlessly.

"No, nevermind. I don't want to know." Tahiti answered. "He is my brother and eww, ewww, ewww. You were taking a nap! That's it!" she exclaimed covering her eyes as she went out to catch her son.