Chapter 129

"Wake up, wake up, wake up, get up the sun is up the sky is bright and the ocean is blue, get up, get up, get up...." Bruno sang to Lauren the next morning .

"Shut uppp..." she moaned turning to the side feeling him sit down next to her singing the song he made up again.

"Laur...you need to come with me to pick out rings and taste...cake..." he said with a half laugh.

"Cake isn't going to get me out of bed today, Bruno." She told him.

"What will?" he asked her laying his head on her side sliding to her stomach.

"Hmmm...." She finally wondered outloud as he slid his whole body to her stomach feeling the babies against his ear. "I really don't feel good." She told him. Moving herself over to spread out a bit more.

"You don't?" he asked moving his body with her laying across from her in the big bed.

"Like I'm just really tired, even though I fell asleep after like thirty minutes of the movie, and my feet hurt and my back is just..ughhh...and I feel kind of pukey. Not like I'm going to, but if I move..." she said moving her hand to her head. "And I have a horrible headache/"

"My fiancé is falling apart..." he said kissing her cheek. "Let me make some phone calls, boo. Go back to sleep. It will be your day today..." he said jumping up, already dressed.

"But I just want to sleeeppp..." she said under her breathe watching him walk outside on his phone.

About 15 minutes later Lauren struggled to get out of bed to pee and try to take a shower. "This isn't too bad, you two." She looked in the mirror at her enlarged face touching her stomach. "I love you two so much already and I haven't even seen you before. I don't even want to think about my reaction when I see you two for the first time. I want you now...." She continued to ramble to the babies getting into the shower taking a quick shower singing to herself and the babies.

"Laurennnn!" she heard Bruno come into the bathroom.

"Whaaatt?" she said over the water.

"Hurry up." He said bluntly but playfully.

"You hurry up." She said rubbing her eyes getting the soap out of her eyes. "Hand me a towel..." she demanded holding her hand out ot getting a response. "Bruno! Please!"

"Okay...all I needed was please." He said to her handing her the big towel hearing her step out of the shower.

"I need clothes..." she said walking out into the room jumping in shock seeing someone standing there with a massage table and towels. "Oh god!" she exclaimed turning around to see Bruno standing there with the biggest smile on his face. "You jerk!" she punched him on the side.

"Well go..." he pointed to her. "she does mommy massages...Lily told me about her."

"What's your name?" Lauren asked a bit worried.

"My name is Melissa." She said holding her hand out for Lauren to shake. "I'm licensed and have 5 years of prenatal massage therapy experience."

"Oh." Lauren said a bit relieved. "What are you doing, Bru?"

"I have to go get my tux." He told her leaning in to kiss her good bye.

"When are you going to be back?" she asked.

"Like two hours. Here..." he reached for his phone. "We have these appointments today..."

"How are you so organized?" she asked scrolling through everything.

"I'm not sure." He answered shrugging his shoulders. He turned around heading toward the door. "Be ready, Lauren!" he shouted closing the door behind him.

"Okay...fix my back, Melissa..." Lauren told the woman who took her towel from her.