Chapter 125

"What are you looking at so intently?" Lauren asked Bruno while walking out of the bathroom with a towel around her head. "Do you like this dress?" she asked twirling around in a new black and white dress. "And these shooeesss...." She moved her dress up to show him her black flip flops.

"They're beautiful..." he looked up at her half paying attention to her. "Do you like these?" he asked her flipping the computer to show her some baby things.

"If I'm being honessstttt...." She smiled. "No."

"Damn. I thought I knew you..." he said taking it back. "But we'll look later. Come on....we have that appointment..."

"I'm not ready yet..." she said bending down to dry her long hair.

"Hurry up, woman." He joked taking the computer again to keep looking at things for the surprise nursery.

"Okay, okay..." she came out about five minutes later with a bit of make-up on with her hair naturally wavy.

"You look beautiful." He smirked reaching for her hand.

"Aww, thank you. You're beautiful as well." She laughed following his lead out the door. "I don't know where we're going..." she said as he led her down the winding resort style paths.

"Right here..." he told her opening the door for her a few seconds later. A Filipina woman with bright dyed hair and tattoos welcomed them.

"It's so nice to meet you, Lauren!" the woman who she assumed was Lily smiled reaching to hug her. "Congratulations! I am so excited for the two of you! Please..." she led them to a small office with an ocean view. "Sit down."

"I know what I want...." Lauren told Lily. "I don't know if it can happen in eleven days..."

"There is a reason why they call me the Miracle Planner, Lauren." She smiled at them. "Tell me what you want and we will make it happen."

"Well..." Lauren rambled for a little while about colors and accessories and theme with Lily taking lots of notes during her rambling.

"I think we can do that." Lily answered.

"You can?" Lauren asked skeptically.

"I know we can make it happen. Give me until Thursday. It's Monday now. I don't want to get your hopes up for a weekend wedding, yet. But it's possible."

"So no one will know until then when to come?" Lauren asked a bit nervous.

"Unfortunately. This will happen by the time you need to be home, I'm just not sure how quickly my vendors will be able to make it happen." Lily said sympathetically.

"Is that okay, Laur?" Bruno asked.

"I think so. Everyone that I want to be here will be able to get here by then." She said with a bit of relief.

"Great." Lily clapped her hands in triumph. "Now, let's go over everything one more time...." She listed Lauren's preferences and Bruno's small number of demands to include the most secluded part of the resort's beach and an area for music to be played. "Now you two go take a break while we figure all this out, okay?"

Bruno smiled reaching for Lauren's hand. "Is that all okay, Elle?" he asked.

"I think so. It'll be amazing." She smiled standing up with Bruno.

"Let me show you two where I'd like to have the ceremony. It's not too far away, but it's easily the most private part of the resort...." Lily asked them.

Bruno led Lauren out of the room dangling his fingers through hers as she wobbled slowly behind him. "Brunz?" she asked stopping him.

"Yeah? Are you okay? Do you need to run to the bathroom?" he asked stopping Lily.

"No. I'm fine...but I think there's someone behind that palm tree taking pictures of us." She told him. Lily reached in her back pocket for a walkie talkie talking to the manager about what Lauren had said.

"Come with me. It will be taken care of by the time we get back, okay?" she asked.

"Okay. That will be fine." Bruno said bringing Lauren by his side.

"Oh...it's so beautiful..." Lauren gasped seeing the view of the ocean with small palm trees lining the coast to keep unwanted guests from seeing the ceremony.

"I saw it earlier." Bruno admitted. "I knew you'd love it." He laughed.

"You know where I want to get married but you can't pick out baby clothes to save your life, Bruno. I love you." She said with a smile squeezing his hand. "My feet hurt. Let's go back to the room until your sisters kidnap me again."

"Come on, boo. I have a foot massage with your name on it." He told her as they said good bye to Lily walking back to the room. "How did you see that guy taking pictures of us?" he asked after distancing themselves from Lily.

"You forget that I had experience with this before you, Brunz." She told him.

"Okay, smarty pants." He said playfully pinching her butt.

"Look..." she reached for her phone to show her a text from her sister that showed them walking to the beach just seconds ago. "It was a guest...that's it...look it's on their twitter..."

"I wish they would have just come up to say hello instead of being creepy." Bruno said to her sitting her down on the bed reaching for her feet.

"Oh. I was thinking a professional massage...." She said feeling his hands on her feet.

"What? My gross hands aren't good enough for you?" he questioned.

"Well...." She said. "If I'm beinngggg honestttt...." She said sarcastically.

"Fine. No foot rubs for you." He said half seriously standing up to get to his phone that was just about to ring.