Chapter 31

Bruno jumped out of the dark mysterious van following his bandmates holding onto his suitcase to go to the hotel. He was tired, a little anxious and a lot missing Lauren and everything that she did to him. As they sat down in the lobby of the hotel waiting for someone to check them in he leaned over laying his head on his brother's shoulder.

"Eric...how do the two of you do it? I'm going to about to explode or just...just....oh fuck the next girl that walks by...." He admitted to his brother.

"Dude. You are creative. Use your head. It's not that hard." Eric responded.

"She already did that. I didn't have to ask...but I watch it like almost every other day. I'm starting to be count her breathes before each move that's how many times I've seen her..."

"Oh...bro...I mean. That's a start but there's so many other things..."Eric said. "Like...the webcam...and skype...put together. Just think." Eric told him.

"Oh....okay." he shrugged still not understanding it. "But I don't think I want you to show me what you mean..."

Eric burst out laughing at his younger brother's response. "Dude...just call her on skype and use the webcam. That's it."

"I guesss....I...oh..." he said standing up taking the key to his room. As he opened the door to the small, yet plush, hotel room, he put it all together. "It's not that bad...I guess..." he grabbed his phone laying on the bed stretching out calling Lauren. "Laurreeennnn " he whined playfully into the phone.

"Oh. Hi." She answered.

"Well don't sound that excited to talk to me, Elle." He answered her.

"I just didn't expect you to call me." She responded. "I thought you would be out."

"No. I needed a break. Baby, I need you." He said sweetly.

"Oh. You do?" she smiled in the phone.

"Yes." He told her. "Too many eager young bunnies. I just want you." He said to her.

"Oh god. Brunooo." She laughed at him.

"Turn on your computer." He told her.

"What?" she asked confused.

"And open Skype." He told her.

"What are you doing?" she asked him.

"Just do it. Just do everything I say." He said determined to get her to do what he wanted.

"What are you talking about?" she said moving her things to open the program.

"I just want to try something." He said to her.

"What?" she wondered hearing the noise of the skype alert.

"Turn off your phone." He told her as she started to open the video camera.

"But, Bruno. I don't have any make-up on and you...." She whined. "I would have at least put on lip gloss."

"If it makes you happy go put it on, babe." He said sweetly to her.

"I'll be right back." She said jumping up from the couch in her cotton shorts and sleeveless t-shirt. She ran back into the room smiling at the camera. "You need to do something with your hair."

"Your hair looks perfect." He said to her trying to compliment her enough that she would do what he wanted to do. "How are you, Bru?"

"I'm okay. I want to be home." He told her. "I love this, I really do, but it's just that I miss everything about home."

"You have three more weeks. You can make it." She replied symoathetically smiling.

"Babbbyyyy...." He responded.