Chapter 194

Bruno rolled over in the early morning hearing Lauren's alarm going off. "Laur...get up..." he pushed a pile of pillows he thought was her.

"Oh...crap. I' sorry..." she came in the room holding Everlee in her arms wearing just a diaper.

"Do you need help?" he asked rubbing his eyes with his voice half cracking.

"I can do it." she said turning around quickly to go back to getting the babies ready for daycare.

"Laurennn..." he whined following behind her smiling at his daughter. "Let them stay here with me. I was able to do it last time." he said taking Everlee, who was dressed now, in his arms.

"I don't know..." she thought to herself out loud. She picked Ezra up to complete the same task she had with her daughter. After finishing up with Ezra she carried him to the kitchen to see Bruno sitting at the table feeding his daughter talking to her about how beautiful she was. "Aww you're so cute. You're killing me, smalls." she referred to him as the main character in The Sandlot.

"Well, Wendy..." he said turning to her.

"Peppercorn?" she asked setting Ezra down.

"I would have gone way further than Squints did to get to you." he said winking at her.

"Gross. Go brush your teeth if you're going to get up." she laughed looking over at the couch that was a complete mess.

"Ugh. Fine." he said kissing her as she finished her statement to piss her off.

"Ewwww!" she exclaimed catching the dogs off guard making them run after Bruno to see what he had done. "Okay, babies. Let's get you ready to spend the day with your dad..." she said finishing up their breakfast. A few minutes later he came back in the room wearing his sweat pants and a t-shirt.

"Go get dressed, mama." he said squeezing her hand as she walked way.

'Okay..what do I do next?" she asked herself in the mirror as she got dressed. "Oh. That's good..." she thought dropping her make-up on the counter leaving the bathroom to see Bruno setting the babies in their bouncing chairs with toys. She ran up to him grabbing his ass.

"Come with me..." she whispered to him taking him toward the kitchen.

"What? I know what I need to do...Nap at 9:30 and then lun..." he was interrupted by her kissing him moving her hands around his neck smiling against his lips at the same time.

"Make it fast..." she said feeling him harden against her as fast as her hands grazed his pants.

"Be quiet though..." she said moving himself toward the dress she was wearing sitting her on the counter knocking down the bottles they had already fixed once making Ezra start to cry because he was startled.

"Nooo...." she moaned hearing him start to cry moving her head to see Gigi running toward Ezra to make sure he was okay.

"Like two minutes Lauren...come onn..." he pleaded.

"But..." she said feeling him press himself inside her. No. Let it go. He needs to learn how to self sooth. "Nooooo...." she moaned feeling him push as hard as he had the night before inside her. "Ohhhh...hold on baby..." she tried to calm down Ezra as he pleased her.

"Hold on?" he asked.

"The baby..." she said in his ear.

"Oh god. Come on, Lauren." he said pulling her down from the counter. "He's fine." he said walking back over to the babies to pick up Ezra to calm him down. "Tell mom you're fine." he said to his son who started to laugh at the way Bruno was touching him half tickling him and half trying to calm him down.

"Call me if you need anything. I'll call Desiree to let her know they won't be in today." she said turning around to get her purse.

"You're really going to leave the house without underwear on?" he asked her intrigued by her choice. She quickly pulled out a small pair of underwear in her large purse.

"No." she laughed at him leaning over to kiss him. "Have a good day."