Chapter 1

"Come on bro, you need to get out. It's been almost a month." Ryan yelled to his best friend Bruno.

"I know..but I just don't know if I'm for it. I'd rather just sit and watch Anchorman for the 12th time in a week." Bruno wallowed.

"That's it. Just get up. We're going." Ryan said pulling his friend from the couch to the bedroom to change his clothes.

**

"Laur..we're gonna be late. You know it gets super crowded after 11..." Caitlin whined to her oldest and dearest friend, Lauren.

"Fine..." Lauren turned around smiling flipping her slightly curled light brown hair showing off. "The curls will be gone by the time we leave the house, but they look good now."

"Whatever. You look smokin' hot tonight. If Alex shows up he'll be pissed he even considered sleeping with that other girl." Caitlin smiled as they walked out the door for the night.

"Yeah well he sure didn't look like he regretted it last weekend when we saw him." Lauren sighed starting to drive away from their shared apartment.

**

"Look over there...let's sit there. That's like right by the VIP section..I heard that someone hot was gonna be here..." Caitlin said sitting down in a tall empty table looking toward the stairs to see if anyone was coming downstairs.

"Whatever Cait. We'll end up talking to some 30 something wannabe entertainment lawyers, have a few drinks and then we'll go home." Lauren answered seeing their other friends walk toward them.

"Girls! There are some hotties here tonighhht! I can't wait to get my flirt on!" Nicole, a short blonde with a spray tan the cast of Jersey Shore would be jealous of said setting her drink down. She shoved Lauren pointing to a group of tall athletic boys.

"It's Jordan Farmar and his friends..." Lauren told her.

"Oh..right. He was an ass that one time. Just because he's from LA he thinks he's the shit." Yana told them.

"Yeah...whatever. One day I'll sit courtside and give him the death stare." Lauren laughed. As she finished her laugh she saw another group of boys walk passed them in a throwback style. The one with the fedora and straight legged jeans caught her eye.