Chapter 28

Lauren watched Bruno for the next month stress out, scream, yell, sing, dance and rehearse for his tour. She could see the passion in his heart and his head. But, she could see his anxiety about leaving and being away from the things that he was used to. He was so stubborn that she wanted to shake him some days. The day before he moved to his new home he flipped out because she was working later than she told him. He automatically thought she was with someone else. After showing him her text messages and e-mails proving she was at the office things got a little bit better but she could sense the tension in the room. And then when he cut open his chin moving boxes he insisted that he was okay. It was just a cut and he could hold the paper towel on it until it stopped. His brother and best friend drug him to the hospital to get it fixed while she finished unpacking for him. He came home to an unpacked house and dinner. All he could talk about, tough, was how scared he was about going on tour.

"I know it will be okay. But it doesn't mean that I'm not scared that this is going to end up blowing up in my face and I'm going to be done by April." He told her taking a bite of sushi she had brought to his house for him.

"Bru...I've seen you do the whole thing like 10 times. It's going to drive everyone crazy. It's going to be so good." She told him.

"I hope you're right." He told her looking at her plate taking a piece off of her plate.

"Oh. That's okay . I wasn't going to eat that anyway." She smiled taking the plates away from the table walking to his clean kitchen.

"Leave it there, Elle. I'll clean it up." He told her.

"No you won't. I'm going to do it in the morning." She laughed feeling his arms around her.

"No. I'm going to do it right...." He grabbed the sponge from her hand laying his head on her shoulder. "now...and then we're going to go unmake my bed." He whispered in her ear.

"Oh..." she laughed watching his hands get soapy in the water. She took the sponge from his hand helping him finish the dishes turning around to face him moving her hand to his chin.

"Ouch." He faked.

"I think it's endearing." She smiled keeping her finger on his chin leaning in to kiss his lips.

"You know what I think is endearing?" he asked her raising his eyebrow.

"What?" she asked.

"You naked." He answered moving his hands down to her shirt.

**

Lauren rolled over in Bruno's bed hitting her hand on his body. She looked over at him realizing that this would be one of the last few times she would hit him in the morning. She stretched herself out grabbing a shirt to put on over her bright blue bra and panties.

"Laurrrrr...." She heard him whine.

"What?" she turned to look at him.

"How many days do I have until I leave?" he asked her.

"Hmm...." She thought to herself. "I think like 4."

She watched him sit up looking at her. "Wait right there." He told her watching her half awake expression change to confusion.

"What are you doing?" she asked him pulling her hair up into a ponytail.

"I need to know what you look like in the morning." He told her grabbing his phone to take a picture.

"Bruno!" she shouted grabbing the phone from him. "No!"

"But Laurreeennnn...." He said to her. "What am I going to do until June without you? That's 3 months!"

"You'll survive..." she told him. "We're just going to have to be....creative." she emphasized the last word. "Plus I already have this for you..." she handed him something to put in his computer.

"What is this?" he rubbed his eyes getting up to go to the computer.

"I'm going to take a shower while you look at that...." She said walking away from him.

"Oh my god...Lauren. Just tell me what it is!" he exclaimed hearing the shower water turn on. "Fine. But I'm not happy about...." He clicked on the folder seeing a handful of videos and pictures. He clicked on the first one listening to her explain what she was doing.

"I did it while you were gone. It's not good or anything. I was just trying to be silly." She told him. "Now go to the next video." He clicked the next one watching her laying in his bed. What are you doing? He thought to himself seeing her throw off her t-shirt moving her hands down to her bra biting her lip. "I have no idea what I'm doing." She laughed starting to blush as she threw off her bra touching her body. Oh my god. Is she really going to do that?He said to himself watching her touch her chest moving her hand down below her underwear. "I think I have to take these off." She said to him taking them off sitting on her knees in the bed. He looked all over body seeing the freckles on her chest and the one right by her belly button. As he saw her hand move down past her belly button he heard the bathroom door open with her wearing just a towel on her head. "You can either finish watching that or you can come over here." She told him seductively.

"Oh fuck, Lauren Holt. You are so fucking hot." He told her pausing the video walking to her to kiss her deeply.

She smiled against his lips feeling him pushing her down onto the bed where they were just a few hours ago. He moved quickly down to where she had left off on the computer screen making her scream. He moved his hands up to her getting inside her moving his hands up to hers so she couldn't move. "Let me do it." He told her holding her down as he kissed her all over still inside her. "Lauren...that turned me on so much." He said rolling over on top of her.

"I know." She told him kissing him on the cheek. "I have to go to work. Don't watch the rest until you get to Berlin." She winked at him putting on her clothes quickly grabbing her purse.

"Babbbeeeeeyyyyy!" he yelled at her still in bed. "Damnit." He said under his breath hearing the door close behind her.C