Chapter 76

Here, boo..." Bruno said standing up in the cramped airplane holding his hand out for Lauren. "Be careful..." he warned her remembering that she said she was feeling dizzy earlier.

"Ohhh...I'm fine." She smiled at him taking her purse from his hands looking down at the floor. Damn. He looks hot.She thought to herself feeling his hand lead her forward. The bathroom would not have worked this time. She thought to herself seeing the end of the small tunnel to lead them to the airport coming up. She reached in to grab her sunglasses from her purse adjusting her big coat that covered her expanding stomach. At least it's not Spring. Then I would have had to have worn something reaveling...she thought to herself seeing Bruno put on his sunglasses and adjust his hat at the same time she flipped her hair. She squeezed his hand tightly seeing a group of people coming toward them. Shit. She thought to herself as she realized this would be one of the first times that they would be seen in public. She let go of his hand standing a bit away from him glancing over at Diem who was also on the same flight as they were. "Just let him do his thing." She told Diem as they took a seat in the waiting area watching him sign papers and taking pictures.

"Okay, okay....thank you all. I'll be back and I'm here for a bit. But I need to go..." he said nodding his head at Diem and Lauren. He smiled at Lauren not hesitating to take her hand bringing her close to him as they walked further down to get their bags.

"I'm hungry..." Lauren said once they got into the car and away from people.

"Where do you want to go? It's been a while since you've been here..." he said to her.

"Weren't we going to go to your grandmother's house?" she asked him.

"Later..." he said. "We're staying downtown so you don't have to be so far away from Fashion week stuff...remember?" he asked.

"Oh..yeah...right. So let's go somewhere close. I don't care. I'm just hungry."

"How about some cake?" he asked her.

"Can I have some salsa on it?" she asked him.

"I can special order it." He winked. They continued to talk about Fashion Week and the few shows he was going to tag along with her to.

"Hey! You already know where we're going! Quit playing games with me!" she exclaimed after a few exchanges with him.

"You'll like it." He said pointing to the restaurant sign that said Co-op.

"But that's by the hotel..." she said.

"Just trust me." He told her.

"The last time you told me to do that I ended up pregnant." She laughed at him.

"Hey now!" he smiled kissing her on the head. "Let's go." He helped her out of the can glancing to make sure no one saw the two of them. No one. He smiled to himself leading her to the back of the restaurant with several of her friends from college and his family sitting at the table waiting for them.

"Oh my god! Bruno!" she shouted pushing him a little.

"I told you to trust me!" he said squeezing her as they walked toward the few empty seats left.

He very shortly lost her in conversation with her friends and his family. "Bruno..." his cousin, Miguel, leaned in to him.

"Yeah?" he asked taking a sip of water, not alcohol like he wanted.

"Damaris said she'd try to come..." Miguel said.

"No. She can't come." Bruno said flatly pulling out his phone.

"I thought it would be a surprise...you haven't seen her in so long." Miguel said oblivious to the problem Damaris was causing.

"I saw her in Chile. I don't need to see her again. Tell her I went home early with Elle. I can't see her." Bruno made up an excuse.

"What?" Miguel asked.

"Just fucking do it." Bruno said standing up to go sit next to Lauren who was laughing so hard she was almost crying.

"Oh god...I can't do this..." she laughed standing up. "I have to pee, soooo bad." She stood up not paying attention to the fact that Bruno was walking toward her. "Ouch." She moaned running into him.

"I'm sorry, Lauren." He smiled at her holding onto her sides. Damn she's hot tonight. He thought to himself glancing down at her chest.

"Hey! I'm up here!" she said taking his hat off his head.

"Oh. I'm sorry. My pregnant girlfriend is hot." He smiled at her taking his hat back watching her lean in to him.

"The faster we get out of here the faster you can have 'em." She whispered.