Chapter 215

I don't have anything snazzy planned for Christmas Say they went over to Lauren's mom's house because all of Bruno's family was in Hawaii. He got a little ho hum because he wasn't home and could tell that he was a bit down but she was able to cheer him up. Even though she thought she had made him feel better he was actually texting Damasis the whole time. They talked the whole day and Lauren didn't notice because she was so busy with the babies and Christmas. Later in the evening they're at home, about to just bum around the house together. Lauren had finished making them something small for dinner.

**

"Brunnooo!" Lauren called from the kitchen careful not to wake up the babies after they had finally fallen asleep after their very busy day.

"What?" he yelled back sitting on the couch.

"Come and eattttt...." She sang to him walking up behind him leaning down wrapping her arms around his neck. "We can have a dinner date...." She said sweetly.

"I'm not hungry." He answered dryly.

"Whatever." She answered a bit frustrated by his answer after making the macaroni and cheese the exact way he liked it. "I have mac and cheese for you."

"I don't want it." He answered.

"I'm trying, Bruno. Why don't you be nice sometimes?" she answered a bit sarcastically walking back into the kitchen. "Don't even think that I didn't know you had talked to her today." She felt him right behind her sensing his own frustration.

"Quit trying to change me, Laur." He said opening the fridge to get one of the few beers they had in the house.

"What do you mean, change you?" she asked matching his frustrating tone.

"Everything. You've tried to change everything, Lauren. Since we started dating." He said looking her in the eye.

"What?" she asked him now confused more than frustrated.

"You want me to wear my hair this way, wear that, do this, stop drinking, stop smoking stop going to Vegas, be here all the time because we have the babies...."

"Wait, wait, wait...." She put down the plate of food she had made him. "Do not even bring the babies into this, Bruno. This is about the two of us. They haven't done anything to fuck this up."

"Laur, it's been fucked up for a while." He said calmly. "I can't do it anymore...."

"Do what?" she asked him changing her emotions to match his.

"I can't be with you anymore." He said in a sad tone.

"You can't?" she asked looking at him confused by their conversation. "What do you mean?" He looked down biting his lip trying to figure out what to say to his wife.

"Are you with her when you're not with me?" she asked still calm trying to hide the tears.

"I'm sorry." He said not admitting to being with Damaris the last time he was in New York.

"Is that why you wanted the album release to be in the New York and not here?" she wondered. "I knew it. And here I was thinking that I was a horrible wife for not being able to be there with you for that. I guess it was better that I wasn't there so you could sleep with her. I bet her body is better than mine. I mean, she hasn't had two of your kids or anything...." Lauren said digging into his head with every single statement she had said. You have to tell her about us, Bruno. He heard Damaris say to him early in the morning of December 12th. She deserves to know. You need to decide who you want.

"I don't know what I want." He said to himself.

"Excuse me?" she asked him.

"I'm not in love with you." He looked up at her to see her trying to contemplate his statement. She didn't answer him, just walked away pretending to hear the babies cry.

"Lauren...." He ran after her reaching for her hand gently knowing she was crying before he even turned her around. "I love you, Lauren. You're my best friend. You are the mother to my two beautiful children."

"And?" she asked almost sobbing. He didn't answer her. He moved her to the couch feeling that she was about to fall to the floor. "I'm sorry I try to change you, Bruno." She said through her tears. "I'm sooorrryyyyy...." She whined.

"I'm trying to do the right thing, Lauren. You will always be everything to me. You and the babies mean the whole world to me....." he said wiping away her tears that started to drip down to her shirt. "I just...it's not the same, baby...."

"How?" she asked opening her eyes to see that he was crying too.

"I don't feel the same anymore..." he told her. "It just doesn't feel like it used to...." He said feeling her turn around to stand up.

"I'm going to my mom's house." She said plainly. "I don't need your help." She said missing the diaper bag because her eyes were too blurry to do anything. Bruno followed behind her to help her reach the bag. "No!" she yelled reaching her hand up to push him away from her hearing him fall back onto a pile of baby toys. "Stop!" she yelled not noticing the bruise she had left on his eye. "Just leave me alone! I don't need this! We don't need this shit, Bruno!" she yelled finally hearing the babies wake up from her yelling.

Bruno got up rubbing his eye not realizing how bruised it was going back to the kitchen to get the beer he was drinking taking a sip of it watching her drag out a pack and play in one hand and Ezra in another. He watched her angry fit while drinking the beer trying not to laugh at how cute she was. No. He thought to himself. No angry make-up sex. "Lauren...." He got up from the chair running after her.