Chapter 2

"Who are you looking at Laur?" Caitlin asked.

"Oh...no one...I don't know. Let's move over there...I see cuter boys over there...." she said pointing to where that group of boys was walking.

"Umm...okay..." Yana answered picking up her drink and purse walking with them to the other side. As Lauren walked past the nicely dressed boy she smiled at him. He smiled back going back to his own group of friends.

"That guy totally just checked you out...." Caitlin pushed her friend. "Go talk to him."

"Naw...he's got all those girls around him anyway....me. Please." Lauren said taking a sip of her drink feeling a light touch near her waist. She slightly jumped seeing the boy standing right next to her.

"Would you like to dance?" he asked her looking down at her with a seductive smile. She turned to her friends who just about died moving their hands toward the dance floor. "Is that a yes?" he asked.

"Umm..I think so." Lauren responded watching his hand go towards hers leading her toward the dance floor.

"So...pretty girl...what's your name?" he leaned in near her ear.

"My name is Lauren....and you are?" she asked him trying to keep up with his dancing.

"I'm Bruno...and don't forget it." he told her moving faster partly because of the music but mostly because he wanted to see if she could keep up.

"Don't forget it?" she looked at him.

"Yeah. Because it's what you'll be screaming later tonight." he said leaning in to kiss her. She was caught off guard by his forwardness but returned the kiss smelling the slightest bit of smoke in his breathes.

"Holy shit..." she pulled away from him catching her breath. "Okay." she said pulling him off the dance floor feeling her phone vibrate. She looked down at it seeing Caitlin's text.

Wrap it up, Laur.

She laughed to herself feeling Bruno kiss her neck as they walked out of the club toward his late 2000s Civic.

"Bruno....what do you do?" she asked him.

"I'm a songwriter. " he told her looking through the rear view mirror backing out of the parking space.

"Oh. I'm getting my Masters in Journalism...." she told him.

"Dang..so you're smart huh?" he asked her.

"I get through..." she said watching his eyes. Shit he's hot. She thought to herself. Bruno didn't answer her watching her play with her jewelry. Holy fuck. I'm gonna do this. But he's hot...she thought to herself.

I need to just get it over with...she's hot...I guess...Bruno thought to himself walking around to her side of the car opening the door.

"Oh...and you're a gentleman..." she smiled at him as he led her up the stairs to his apartment.

"Wait....right there..." he said running in the house throwing things in the guest room.

"Okay...now...." he said pulling her in the apartment closing the door quickly moving her hair to her other shoulder kissing her neck. She moved her arms around him bringing him closer to him moving her arms up to his hat pushing it off. She moved her eyes to his hair shocked by the mass of curls that were underneath. He moved his hands to the zipper of her dress hesitating for a second trying to see how far he could go with her again. She didn't respond moving to his lips kissing him still a bit put off by the smoke. He unzipped her dress running his fingers gently along the opening watching her step out of the dress. She ran her fingers along his button-up shirt biting her lip watching. She threw his shirt on the floor moving to his pants. Holy shit, he's huge....she thought to herself trying to decide how much of a hoe she was going to be. Go down on him or just get it in......go down on him....or...as she thought through her decision he pulled her closer to him kissing her picking her up walking her toward the bedroom. She tried not to laugh feeling his arms tickle her a little.

\"Bruno...I'm really ticklish..I just don't want to hurt you...." she said looking up at him in his navy boxers.

"Well..I'll be sure to remember that..." he said watching her reach behind her back unhooking her brawith a seductive smile. Woah....she's hotter than I thought she was...he thought to himself throwing his body on her kissing her chest moving his hands to her panties pulling them off as she moved her arms to his boxers pulling them off at the same time.

"Wait...." she pushed him off of him. "You have a condom right?"

"Oh....yeah...right...." he rubbed his head laying on top of her grabbing a condom from his drawer. She watched him put it on quickly laying back down near her lips kissing her again. As he kissed her she felt him move inside her slowly making her shriek a little caught off guard by his fast movements. After recovering she grabbed onto his back making him go even deeper.

"Oh fuck...Bruno...woah...." she moaned as he thrusted even harder. He finished with one slow movement falling on her chest. "Oh...." she sighed pulling a blanket over her. She laid there for a few minutes trying to feel her legs again with her eyes closed. Damn...she's hotter than I thought she was...Bruno thought looking at her with her eyes closed. She opened them slowly giving him a weird look because he was staring at her. She stood up grabbing her dress and shoes.

"I'm gonna go....." she said.

"Wait...let me at least drive you home...." he responded.

"I live like 3 buildings over, Bruno...you've never even said hello until today. So, yeah. Don't even bother calling me either."