Chapter 25

Bruno walked back to his apartment slowly watching his neighbors and animals that he was leaving shortly to move to his new home. But I want her to come with me. He thought to himself unlocking his door falling on the couch not sure what to do with himself.

"Fuccccckkk!" he screamed almost throwing a temper tantrum on the couch. "What did I do? What did I do to mess up?" he asked himself. "If you ever leave meeeee...." He sang to himself looking at a notebook laying on the floor. He grabbed it writing down what he just said. He sat up looking at the line. He thought to himself scribbling a few things down losing himself in his thoughts. After a few hours of sitting and writing he grabbed his jacket and some cigarettes going downstairs to get to his car. He got in the car driving the longest way possible to avoid any part of Lauren's life. He arrived at the studio he shared with Ari and Phil digging in his pocket to find the key. He stepped over some things they had left on the floor from their last session. He placed his phone off to the side of his piano playing some things thinking that they all sucked. By early evening he had frustrated himself so much that he grabbed a bottle of Gin and a small red solo cup from the hotel sized refrigerator they had. He finished the small bottle taking giant swigs of the drink not even sure what he was doing when he heard a noise from the front of the studio.

"Brunz! What the hell? We need you tonight!" he heard Phil yell at him.

"Tell them I'm sick." Bruno answered rubbing his head throwing the plastic cup at Phil.

"Was it really that bad, bro?" he asked him.

"She didn't yell. She didn't say she hated me. She didn't even break up with me. Giselle threw so many things at me before that I think I still have little scars on my arms from the glass she threw at me." He said. "But I don't know what hurt more. The glass or her not saying that I deserve to rot in hell."

"Wow. I thought she would be like Giselle too. But nothing?" he asked his best friend.

"She might have thrown something as I left her place, but that was it." Bruno said remembering the shattered remote he heard as he left.

"I don't know what to say." Phil told him. "But you aren't driving home."

"I can make it...."Bruno answered stumbling to the table with his notebook. "This is shit." He said throwing it toward the trash where Phil intercepted it before it missed the trash can.

"Hold up, Lebron." Phil said to him opening it up to the page Bruno was writing in.

"Leave it here. We'll look at it later." Phil said to his friend. "Let's get you home."

"But don't drive past Elle. I can't see her." Bruno said wobbling toward the door.

**

"Tell me what happened." Yana asked sitting up next to Lauren watching Lauren continue to cry.

"He was gone....and he got upset at me. Instead of telling me he thought I was going to do fuck him over he fucked her." She said going to Eric's facebook handing Yana the facebook profile.

"Woah. She's not even cute." Her friend answered.

"I know. That's what I was saying. She doesn't even look like his type. She's like...I don't know. I don't know." She sighed throwing her head back still crying.

"What are you going to do?" Yana asked her.

"I don't know. I just....I feel empty even thinking that he's not here. But then I think he was all up on that one girl earlier last year and then he did this. What if it happens again? Do I have step on me written all over my face?" Lauren wondered.

"Girl. He is an idiot. Straight up. You know that." Yana answered.

"I know he is. But I'm also thinking of forgiving him. Like right now." She told her friend.

"What?" Yana gasped.

"I need to talk to him." Lauren said getting up to go outside.

"Don't do anything stupid, Elle." Yana yelled.