Chapter 63

Lauren opened her eyes slightly feeling the sunlight on her and Bruno's arms on her waist seeing the fluorescent clock on the tv blinking 7:45.

"Shit!" she jumped up waking Bruno up running toward the bedroom. "I have to be at work in 30 minutes. It takes me an hour to get there...shit...shit....shit." she rambled rummaging through clothes pulling some out running into the bathroom pausing for a second. "Eww." She moaned stopping by the sink. "eww."

"Lauren...." Bruno stopped at the door. "It's Saturday. Come back and sleep with me."

"Wait...." She moved to the toilet puking the same way she did the morning before. Bruno leaned down next to her rubbing her back reassuring her that everything was okay. "It will get better, won't it?" he asked. "I mean...my sisters got over it after a few weeks...." He told her.

"I don't know what causes it, but I feel horrible." She answered leaning against him closing her eyes wiping a little sweat off her forehead. "I have to call my horrible doctor...I can't believe this is happening." She stood up quickly grabbing the clothes she had gotten from the closet. "I still wanna take a shower." She told him.

"That's not a problem...." He said to her looking her up and down.

"Eww, Bruno. No. Unless you want puke all over you." She moaned. She watched him move toward her wrapping his arms around her moving his hands the way he did the night before. "Ohhh....as good as that feels...." She closed her eyes feeling the same thing she did the night before. "Noooo...." She moved his hands running to the bathroom again.

She looked over at him seeing him looking at his phone. "Laur...I have to go to the studio. But I promise. I'll be home soon. I have something for you." He winked at her. "But serious, get in. We'll save the water." He moved the faucet to the exact spot that she liked waiting for her to get undressed as he dropped his clothes.

"I feel so ugly...." She moaned wrapping her arms around herself.

"You wouldn't have said that yesterday." He told her pulling her into the water fully clothed.

""Brunnoooo!" she exclaimed feeling her clothes soak up the water and his warm body against her. She lifted the clothes off leaning to grab her shampoo and his body wash. "Fine." She replied putting the shampoo in her hair. She felt his warm soapy body against her, but he made no moves the way he usually did when they were in the shower. He leaned his head on her shoulder wrapping his arms around her stomach.

"When I say you're amazing, I mean it, Lauren. I love you so much." He said pulling away from the embrace still holding onto her waist. She felt him reach up for the loofa and soap placing it along each off her sides. She still felt a little queasy but somehow his soft hands were able to calm her body down. She closed her eyes leaning against him trying to remember the last time they had a sensual, not sexual moment together, she had to think back to when they first started dating. It's been so long. She thought turning around looking at his wet body taking the soapy ball of fabric out of his hand doing the same thing to him. He watched her without saying anything as she rubbed all over him. He bit his lip looking down at her stomach. Wow. She's so hot. But how do I even explain this. She is pregnant. She has a baby inside her. A baby that is mine. He thought to himself moving his hands to her waist watching her move her eyes up to his. "I love you." He said to her pushing some of her wet hair off her forehead.

"I love you too." She smiled not moving letting them have a moment. He kept the moment by reaching up above her shoulders for conditioner placing it on her head still not saying anything. I want to be with her forever. He said to himself. This is so perfect. She was thinking at the same time feeling the pukey feeling subside. She leaned her head back as he finished getting the soap out of her hair arching her back. She knew it was turning him on so she stopped because she knew she would feel horrible throughout the whole thing. She stepped back finishing getting the soap off watching him get the soap out of his hair. He reached over turning off the water getting out of the shower.

"We should do that more." He smiled at her wrapping a towel around his waist after rubbing his soaking wet hair.

"I wouldn't mind. " she answered taking her own towel taking an extra towel to dry off her hair. He hurried to get dressed watching her lay down in the bed. "I am so tired." She moaned covering up in the bed.

"Then go back to sleep. I'll be back in a little bit." He said leaning down to kiss her lightly.

"When's a little?" she asked him.

"Don't even worry. I'll be back." He said to her squeezing her hand. "Go back to sleep."

"Fine." She replied turning around closing her eyes.

She heard the door close and him start to talk to someone on the phone. Ugh. What a pain. You're so hiding something. She thought as she drifted off into a light sleep.

**

Later in the afternoon, after sleeping until 11am, Lauren sat on the couch finishing work that she was unable to complete the day before because of all the drama. Beneath her feet was her small dog, Gigi that had come with her when she moved. She got the fuzzy terrier mix when she was a freshman in college. Gigi was there for everything and was Lauren's soul mate. Sitting with her headphones in oblivious to what was going on outside she heard the door close loudly behind her and Gigi run toward the door to greet Bruno. She heard an unusual bark coming from Gigi and Bruno start to yell. "Lauren! Lauren! Lauren! Come here! I have something for you for while I'm gone! He's going to watch you! Come here! Hurry!" he said in a giddy voice. She heard the last part of his ranting thinking that he had found a body guard for her. She hesitated getting up from the couch rolling her eyes as she heard Bruno's oldest sister next to him.

"Gigi! Shush! Who are you barking at? I's just Bruno...."she asked rounding the corner seeing a ball of black and brown fur at his feet. "Bruno! What in the world did you do? A puppy? Bruno! We have Gigi!" she said seeing her small dog sniff the 8 pound ball of fur.

"But, Elle. He's a Rottweiler. He'll save you from anything. Gigi can't even kill a fly."

"Shut up! She's a beast!" Lauren exclaimed looking at them sniff each other. She walked over to Bruno pushing him playfully. "I hate you. I love him." She said kissing his cheek.