"Hey you!" he laughs.

She smiles cheekily at him. He steals a kisses off her lips, which makes her giggle.

As he pulls away Niamh splashes him again in the face this time. He cups his hands and throws the water round her.
"No, Joe please" she squeals as she watches him turn the cold tap on.

"Oh Niamhy you turn me on when you squirm like that" he smirks as he puts the cold tap on at a higher speed.
Niamh giggles then screams as he splashes ice cold water at her.

"Please don't" she says as she gives him puppy dog eyes.

Joe leans forwards and kisses her and puts his ice cold hands on her boobs.
She squirms to try and get him to let go, "Ah Joe your freezing" she squeals.
He smiles at her and then pulls away, he takes his top off and looks at her.

"What are you doing?" she asks as he goes to take off his pyjama bottoms.

"Room for a little one?" He says as he gets butt naked.

Niamh giggles, "I guess I could make room just for you" she giggles

"Just for me? Aww Niamhy baby I love you" he smiles at her

"I love you too sexy" she giggles.

She brings her knees up to her chest and let's Joe get in the bath. He rubs her cheek a little and makes room for him.

Niamh looks at him and he sits down at he pulls her legs right, "oh my god I just touched something hard... Oh my god what was that?!" She panics.

Joe smirks, "Calm down" he laughs.

"Oh what did I touch Joe tell me?" Niamh demands.

He shrugs his shoulders and tries not to laugh. Niamh raises an eyebrow "Joe move the bubbles from around your waist" she giggles.

"Why?" he smirks.

"Just do it" she laughs.

"If I must" he laughs and does as Niamh tells him.

"Happy now?" he laughs as she has a clear view.

She giggles and nods "oh Joe... All I can say is that nature has been very kind... Big boy" she sniggers.

"Very funny" he smirks.
She smiles and brushes her foot past him and gets comfortable.
He pulls her over and onto his knee. She sits and smiles at him

"I swear that better be your leg I can feel" she squeals.

"No Niamh why would my leg be all the way up here" he smiles.

"Oh my god!" she squeals and Joe laughs as she squirms.
As she squirms Joe moans quietly.

She giggles as she can still feel him, "stop it!" she giggles still squirming.

"I can't help it" he laughs as he moves Niamh closer.
"Relax" he laughs as he kisses her shoulder.

Niamh flinches as he kisses her shoulder. "Joe your really sticking into my back" she giggles.

"Sorry, get yourself comfy" he laughs.
She wriggles purposely against him to get herself comfortable, knowing it will be hell for him.

He moans rather loudly which makes Niamh giggle. "Sorry, still not comfortable" she teases.

He rubs against her which he can't help, which makes Niamh squirm like mad. "Is it that bad Joe?" She giggles as both his hands disappear from behind her.
"What are you doing?" she giggles as his hand disappear under the water.
Niamh moves forward and looks over her shoulder.
"Joe what you at?" she giggles.
Niamh realises what he is doing, "fantasying Joe? About me by any chance?" She giggles and Joe nods shamelessly. "Well stop fantasying the real thing is in front of you" she giggles.

Joe laughs as Niamh comes back and sits on his knee. She moves both his hands and grabs him. "Oh Niamh" he moans as he nearly slides down the bath as she had took hold of him so unexpectedly, She smiles at him and bites her lip... we shall leave the rest to your imagination...

Please leave a comment and tell us what you think and what you would like to see in the future 😘😘