Season 3/Chapter 18: No More Lies

ابدأ من البداية

Y/n: You're fired.

Before any of them can react, Y/n entire body starts sprouting flames and he launches a fire fist in Joan's direction. The heat emanating off of it could be felt by all those close by and all Joan can do is watch as it barrels towards her with great speed. Like a comet or a rocket in the shape of a fist.  

The fire fist carves through everything in its path before anybody can react and bypasses Javier, hitting and engulfing Joan dead on as she screams and everyone starts to scatter in fear

The fire fist carves through everything in its path before anybody can react and bypasses Javier, hitting and engulfing Joan dead on as she screams and everyone starts to scatter in fear. Tripp and Ava were able to roll off of the stage as Guards were being pushed over by afraid people and others had gotten burned by the fire fist that had just carved through the stage like a hot knife in butter. A New Frontier soldier kicks the stool out from under David, and he begins to hang from a noose, choking in a very painfully.

Gabe: Dad! 

Y/n grabs Clementine and Gabe runs up to David. Javi attempts to follow, but is blocked by the fleeing crowd. A Frontier solider fires at him, accidentally killing Richmond citizens while trying to hit Javi, who runs away. He shoots a soldier and climbs onto the stage while Y/n is shooting at the soldiers who try to stop him. Clementine is hiding nearby when Ava comes running towards them, her hands tied. 

Ava: Shit, shit, shit...

She's about to get shot by a soldier when Y/n throws a flame spear through his dome. Ava ducks behind cover with Clementine and Y/n runs over to them. She's panting and looks down at both hands. 

Ava: Fuck this is uncomfortable. Mind helping me with this? 

Clementine pulls her knife out and cuts off the ropes before Ava starts holding her wrists. He ducks behind where they are with them and asks Ava if she's good. 

Y/n: You okay? 

Ava: Yeah, but fuck, that was close. You could've burned me. 

Y/n: (Shrugs) Well it was either that or you get shot in the head. Trust me, I did the right thing. 

Gabe holds David's legs up to keep him from suffocating. Javi shoots a soldier. He climbs onto the stool and cuts the rope. He and Gabe pull David behind the stage while being fired at. Clint runs away, or at least tries, but Y/n notices him and creates a lance out of flames. He aims it at Clint and with a single throw... Bam! He hits him in the leg, by curving the flame lance at the last second. At same time, David sees Clint and then looks at Gabe. 

David: Gabe, I need you to cover me! We've gotta make things right!

Gabe: Oh! Okay...

David runs off.

Gabe: Dad needs us! We gotta get out there!

Javier: He needs you, not me. Go on.

Gabe: Thanks. 

He runs off leaving Javier behind. Javier hides behind a pillar while soldiers fire at them, Javi peeks out and shoots them. Clem, Y/n, and Ava take cover in the entrance to a subway tunnel. Several soldiers fire at them while they do, but Ava looks at them. 

Ava: We've gotta get out of this soon. I think I saw a few with tear gas. 

Y/n: Don't worry. I just gotta get my bearings. 

Javier looks over at them. 

Javier: Shit! I gotta help them!

Javi fires at the New Frontier, but Tripp who's nearby looks at him. He'd gotten free by cutting off his hand ropes. 

Tripp: Goddamnit! Just go! I'll try and cover you.

Javi jumps off the stage and shoots a soldier. Hes take cover in the tunnel alongside Ava and Clem. 

Clementine: Ah, shit! Get down!

Somebody tries to throw a tear gas thing at them, but Y/n holds out his hand and shoots the thing to make it explode back on them. Over the radio, Kate can be heard but she can't quite hear them. 

Kate: (Radio) I hear gunfire! What the hell is going on over there? Are you guys okay? Do you need a pickup? Or do you have things under control?

Javier: Stay away from the square! It's too risky! We'll come to you!

Kate: (Radio) I-I can't hear you! It's too loud!

A soldier throws a smoke bomb at Clem, Y/n, Ava, Javi, and they leave their hiding place, getting separated. A soldier tries to shoot Clementine, but she stabs him in the stomach before ducking away behind something. One comes up behind her but Y/n hits him in the back of the head using his baseball bat. Javi tries to wrestle the gun from a soldier, but Conrad comes over from out of nowhere and shoots them in the head. 

Conrad: Well, this is a hell of a situation, isn't it? Don't look so surprised, okay? Didn't get as far as I thought I would, that's all.

Javier: (Smiles) Conrad! You have no fucking idea how glad I am to see you!

Conrad: Yeah, yeah. Don't get all mushy on me. I really was heading out, but...something made me turn back. Good thing I did, huh?

Before Javier can answer him, Kate comes driving toward the group. 

Clementine: It's Kate! She's coming for us!

A soldier throws a molotov at the truck, lighting it on fire.

Javier: Oh, shit!

Javi jumps out of the way of the truck and Clementine pulls Y/n out of the way as it crashes into a wall that turns out to be a tanker. The truck starts leaking gas. And Javi looks over there at her.

Javier: Oh, God.

Suddenly, Y/n notices something like a spark near the fuel that leaked out. 

Y/n: Javi, you got to get over there before-

The truck explodes, creating a hole in the wall as Javier looks on in shock. They all watch the explosion with Conrad seeing it too.

Javier: Kate!

The herd of walkers previously being kept out by the walls wander into the city. One foot after another, an army of the dead with the only thought in their minds being to eat. To devour. To ravage. And they'd get to.