Season 2/Chapter 9: A Running Gun

Y/N Pov. 

After Carlos left to go hunt down the others, Clementine and I walk upstairs to see Sarah. He said she was in her room, so we walk to her door. As I open the door Clem and I are instantly met with with Sarah who's pointing a camera at us, but it's one of the old polaroid ones that blind you in a flash. 

Sarah: Say "cheese"!

There's a flash of light and Clementine steps back, but I rub my eyes. 

Y/n: (Mind) Damn, that light is bright. 

Sarah:  I found this under the house. There was all kinds of old stuff!

We walk up to her and she hands us the picture, but it only shows us with surprised looks on our faces. I look at the picture and since I don't like it, I decide to set it on fire and turn it to ash in my hands. Sarah gasps as she sees me do it. 

Sarah: Hey... Why'd you burn it? Speaking of, how'd you do that? 

Y/n: One, I burned it because it wasn't a flattering photo, and two, I'm able to create, manipulate, and become fire. Don't know how or why, but it's just something I was born with I assume as I've pretty much for as long as I can remember. But enough of that, take another photo and this time we're not going to look as surprised. 

Sarah: Oh, alright, but only if you take one of me after. 

Y/n: Deal. 

I look at Clementine and grab one of her hands. She looks confused as to what I have in mind, but with a quick move, I dip her like Gomez Addams does to Morticia in the Addams Family. I watched that years ago when I was seven and I still remember it. Clementine looks surprised, but after a moment she smiles and goes along with it. Soon there's another flash of light and I stand Clem back up; she looks at me. 

Clementine: I didn't know you could do that. 

Y/n: I can do a lot of things, Clem. I'm just awesome like that. 

Clementine playfully rolls her eyes. 

Clementine: I'll admit, you're great. One of the many things I love about you. Though, I think you're ego could use some work. 

Y/n: Meh. I think I'm fine just the way I am. Ego and all. 

Clementine: Sure, sure. 

I look at Sarah. 

Y/n: Do you have a pen in here? 

Sarah: Sure. 

Sarah reaches into her pocket and pulls out a pen. I take it from her and turn the picture to the back, where I write down our names and age. I also write a little phrase, "You started a flame in my heart." I hand her back the pen then put the photo inside my hat where my picture of Lee is currently stored. 

Y/n: Keepsake. 

Sarah: Take one of me! Come on, take one of me. Please?

Clementine: Sure. 

Clementine grabs the camera from Sarah and starts to smile as she raises up the camera. Clementine takes the photo and of course the flash is just as blinding as it had been. It is painfully irritating how bright it is. Sarah takes the picture after it comes out of the camera. However, when she takes it I notice her staring at Clem, which confuses me for a second. It quickly is apparent, as I turn to Clem, that there's a strong look of worry covering on her face.

Sarah: What's wrong? Um, where's my dad? Clem? You're scaring me?

Clementine turns to me and I shrug, not knowing what to say.