Chapter 320 You Are Expelled

Depuis le début

The Longlong brand of Latiao was originally delicious, but the box of Latiao ordered by the system was a recently released flavor.

The taste of the spicy strips is really much better than other spicy strips.

At least Liang Zitao fell in love with it immediately after eating it.

When Bai Yan and the others smelled the spicy strips, they couldn't help being attracted.

Liang Zitao thought that it would be impossible to eat it by himself, and dragged Bai Yan and others into the water.

Just stuffed each of them with a pack of spicy strips.

Good guy, everyone was immediately opened up to a new world by that spicy bar.

People like Bai Yan, Bai Jing, Guo Ruoxi, etc., actually never ate spicy noodles when they were young.

After all, Latiao is junk food in the hearts of parents.

Bai Yan and Bai Jing are rich second generations, and their family is very concerned about their diet.

And Guo Ruoxi, An Mengqi and others have spent their time playing chess since they were young. They usually eat, eat and sleep, and basically play chess.

For this snack or something, I have never eaten it.

After eating this, it's out of control!

This spicy bar is like magic.

Can't stop after eating it.

Then Kaka Kaka, a group of people wiped out a box of spicy sticks in one night.

It is said to be a box, but in fact there are only 15 packs.

One person and two packs are basically done.

At that time, the system was very glad that it was not discovered when I bought spicy noodles.

In the end, Liang Zitao and others ate up his beloved spicy strips in front of him.

Moreover, it has to maintain the demeanor and reputation of Li Feng as an elder, not only can't eat it, but also persuade them to eat less of this kind of junk food.

However, no one knew that the system at that time was bleeding.

Later, when the system went to place an order again, it was found that it was out of stock.

The system even ran to the official website, but the official website was also sold out.

In the end, the system really almost cried.

"Okay, isn't it just a pack of spicy sticks. Take it." Qiu Shui opened the coat on his body, took out a pack of spicy sticks from the hidden pocket on the left side of the clothes, and threw it to the system.

Reflexively, the system took the package of Latiao, and after seeing the package of Latiao clearly, he said with surprise, "Son, how did you buy it? I searched all over the Internet and found nothing."

Qiu Shui said: "To buy spicy sticks, what kind of Internet do you use? Of course, you go to the small supermarket. The small supermarket is where the stock is."

"Son, you actually went to buy spicy strips for dad, dad is so touched."

The system was really moved to tears.

Its host really still has it in his heart.

No, he even went to buy spicy strips for it.

So touched!

Qiu Shui folded his hands on his chest, and said meaningfully: "You are moved by a pack of spicy sticks? Then it seems that I don't need to give you those spicy sticks in my suitcase."