Season 2/Chapter 43: A Possible Threat

Start from the beginning

Clementine: (Whisper) Now? 

Y/n: (Whisper) Yeah. 

Clementine and I step out from behind the cannon and try introducing ourselves to the stranger. 

Clementine: Hello. 

The guy turns around and he points a small revolver at us, but his hand is shaking pretty noticeably. I step in front of Clementine just in case, but she still stands out somewhat to my side so she can see this guy. 

Y/n: Come on, guy. We're just kids. 

Clementine: We just want to talk. Who are you?

The guy shakily holds the gun at us before speaking in some weird accent that makes him sound like the evil blonde guy from Rocky. 

Guy: I am Arvo. I'm going to go. I don't want to shoot.

As Arvo keeps his attention and gun trained on us, I can notice Jane sneaking up behind him. So in order to keep him from shooting us or her, we keep on asking him questions about himself as we've never met him before. 

Arvo: I don't want to shoot anyone... Especially дети... uh, children.

Y/n: Well...be cool, Arvo. You be cool, and everything will be peachy. 

Clementine: You don't have to shoot anyone. Just put the gun down.

I see Jane get right up on him and I give her a nod, signalling her. Jane immediately grabs the gun from Arvo, ripping it from his grasp, and pointing it at him. Clementine and I walk over to her as she keeps it on Arvo who raises both of his frail hands up. 

Jane: Back up. Put the bag down.

Arvo drops the bag he was trying to hide. 

Jane: Clem, Y/n, make sure he doesn't have any other weapons in there.

Y/n: Sure. 

Clem and I kneel down, inspecting the bag. She nods to me and I slowly zip it open, but instead of finding anything like guns or knives...we find a shit ton of medical supplies. Bottles, needles, etc. All unused. Practically untouched. Clementine and I look at one another shocked at what we found. 

Jane: Anything? 

Y/n: Uh... Yeah. I think this definitely is something. 

Jane looks down and is as just surprised as us. 

Jane: Whoa. That's a serious stash of meds

Suddenly Arvo starts to quickly speak as he keeps his hands held up. 

Arvo: No, no, no, no, no. Take whatever you want, but don't take that medicine. It's for my sister. My older sister. She is sick. The pain makes her cry, and that makes those things come. Please. This medicine is all she has.

I look at Arvo and something tells me he isn't telling the truth. I glance at Clem and shake my head, silently telling her I don't believe he's telling us the truth. She looks at Arvo & asks him about his sister. 

Clementine: Is it just you and your sister?

Arvo: No. I have many friends. In the woods.

Jane scoffs. 

Jane: Sister or not, we could really use that stuff.

Y/n: (Nods) Yeah...we could, couldn't we? 

Arvo: No! You are not nice people. You have already left me defenseless and now you take my sister's medicine? You are-

He starts to speak russian, but I don't understand a word since he starts talking that weird language again. 

Jane: Hey! We've got people who are suffering. Who need this medicine. Luke's still a wreck after Carver's, Y/n's back is a mess, Rebecca's in pain... Look at all of it. Kids, we need that stuff.