Season 2/Chapter 40: Bird's Eye View

Start from the beginning

Molly stands up. 

Molly: Then let's get a better look. 

Molly runs up toward a trailer and jumps up, grabbing a piece of it before pulling herself onto the roof. Molly looks down at us and waves her hand. I look at Jane and Clem before shrugging. The best way view is always from a bird's eye. I run up to the trailer like Molly did, jumping up while I grab a piece of the roof. I'm able to pull myself up. Jane and Clementine walk up to the trailer as they seem a little nervous. 

Y/n: (Whisper) Come on, guys. Jump up. 

I lean down with Molly and we hold our hands over the side for them to grab. Jane and Clem jump up, but Molly grabs Jane whereas I grab Clementine. We pull them up with us onto the roof. We all look around the area from our spots and spot some walkers, which I quickly take out. 

Y/n: I got these ones. 

Using some flame bullets, I quickly shoot the ones I can see and hit them each in the head. I might not be the best with an actual pistol, but my flame bullets don't have a kick back and they're noiseless. Way better. After each falls, Molly points out a trailer that's gathering up a few walkers at it's doors. 

Molly: Over there. That's where they've gotta be hiding, otherwise the walkers wouldn't be interested. 

Jane: Alright. Let's go. 

We all jump down the way we came and, of course, I catch Clementine. Molly and Jane land on their feet like I did, but I like holding Clem so it's a win either way. She looks up at me & places a hand on my cheek. 

Clementine: I could've landed on my feet, y'know? 

Y/n: Sure, but you know you like the princess catch. 

Clementine: I do, but right now, we've gotta focus. 

Y/n: (Nods) Right. 

I let her to her feet and we walk towards the trailer when a walker comes out of a hiding spot that I hadn't spotted. It grabs my arm, but Clem's quick to rush it with her screwdriver & stab through its eye, down into its brain. It drops dead and I look at Clementine. 

Y/n: Thanks for that. 

Clementine: Any time. 

She gives me a small peck on the cheek and Jane looks at her. 

Jane: Nice work. You know what you're doing.

Suddenly, another one stands up from behind a nearby pickup truck. I guess all the commotion finally took it out of resting. 

Jane: Now watch this... Got a nice little addition to your arsenal.

Jane runs over to the walker, kicking one of its knees, making it collapse, then stabs it in the head. Another sneaky one tries to grab her from behind, but Molly pulls out Hilda & throws it towards the walker, carving a nice gash into its head. We all run over to her and Jane looks at the walker. 

Jane: Geez, nice save, Molly.

Molly pulls out her pickaxe from it's skull. 

Molly: No problem. Also, I think I win here if it comes to style points. 

Clementine: Yeah... I second that. 

I give her a nod and after, I walk over to the barrier made out of trash that separates this part of the trailer park to the other where Luke and Sarah are. And instead of wasting anytime I look to the others. 

Y/n: Stand back, guys. I'm gonna clear this thing. 

They do as I say, and I pull my back as per usual while turning it into flames. 

Y/n: (Mind) Fire Fist!

I launch a fire fist through the barrier, and it crashes through while also killing a few walkers that had been on the other side just walking around like normal. The blast was powerful enough to slightly shake the ground. 

Luckily, I stop the blast short from hitting the actual trailer and redirect it towards another nearby one

Luckily, I stop the blast short from hitting the actual trailer and redirect it towards another nearby one. That other trailer gets totally destroyed, but the one Luke & Sarah are in is still good. 

Y/n: There we go. 

The others walk up to me and Jane looks at me. 

Jane: I think you might have overdone it, kid. 

Y/n: (Shrugs) Well is it better to over do or under do? I guess we'll never know. But either way, let's do this. 

I walk up to the trailer and kill the walkers surrounding it with the help of the other three before knocking on the door.