Season 2/Chapter 28: Painful Reminder

Start from the beginning

Clementine: (Mind) Shit, shit, shit!

She dodges the walker and moves through the gap behind a shelf and the wall as the walker follows her. The spiked edge of the shelf blocks her escape; she pushes it backwards and runs out, and the spike impales the walker's head. More walkers approach her as she starts to back away. Away from her and the others, Y/n has a small group of five walkers toward him towards another section of the store. Two on his left, two on his right, and one straight down the middle.

Y/n: Alright, shit, lets see what I can do with this. 

Looking around at the narrow hallway and the advancing walkers, he notices that there is decent room enough for him to move, but not much. With the walkers advancing on him a singular thought comes to mind on how to take them all out in one fell swoop without him causing a shit ton of damage. 

Y/n: (Mind) The walkers are moving forward a little too quickly and I'm in kind of a tight spot to accurately shoot all of them in the head before they reach me. Though, If I'm quick enough, I'll be able to get this next move off without a hitch. I gotta make it back to Clem and the others. 

The approaching walkers, each a varying size, all shamble toward Y/n in a surprisingly quick manner. More walkers start to come into the same hallway Y/n is and the other walkers are in, probably due to them hearing the noise from the other walkers. It's just gone from five to ten. 

Y/n: Shit, I better do this now and stop thinking about it. 

Without another thought, Y/n gets into a sprinting position and dashes toward the walkers before getting low to the floor. He quickly tosses his hat to the side before getting in between all of the walkers and spinning on top of his head while letting out concentrated blasts of flames out of his feet. 

All of the walkers are blasted back as the upper halves of their torsos are set on fire and practically scorched along with the walls behind them

All of the walkers are blasted back as the upper halves of their torsos are set on fire and practically scorched along with the walls behind them. The walls luckily don't catch fire, however the scorch marks are pretty obvious. When all of the walkers are laying on the ground, scorched, Y/n stands back up properly and picks up his hat. 

Y/n: Well that certainly could've gone better, but it could've gone worse, too. No time to dwell on it, let's get back to Clem. 

He places his hat back on his head and runs back to the main part of the store where the others have dealt with most of the walkers except for a few stragglers. Y/n looks at Molly and gets her attention. 

Y/n: Molly, where's Clem?

Molly smacks one of the straggling walkers in the head with her hammer before looking back at him. 

Molly: Towards the back left of the store I think!

Y/n nods and runs towards Clem's direction as Molly finishes off her walker. As he makes it to the back he notices a line of three walkers going into a room & figures it must be where Clementine's at. He sees the one in front fall down and starts to assume the worst so he quickly dispatches the two remaining walkers.