Season 2/Chapter 14: Old Friends

Start from the beginning

Clementine: Until now. 

Y/n: Yep. I honestly thought that was the last time I'd ever see him. Like you said, it's crazy. 

I notice Walter look over to the others and he tells them to make themselves at home, however they're still skeptical. Nick still has his hand on his rifle, the same one he used to shoot that guy in the face with. Rebecca is still being moody and the tone in her voice is easily a not so nice one.

Walter: Please, make yourselves at home. You can leave your things over there.

Rebecca: The hell we will.

Nick: Yeah, I'm holding onto my rifle, thanks.

Walter: You're our guests here. There's no need to worry.

Nick looks at Kenny. 

Nick: Tell him to put his gun down, then.

Walter turns to him. 

Walter: Kenny? 

I see Kenny look towards Nick and the group before turning to us, asking if we'd vouch for the group. 

Kenny: Will you vouch for these people, kids? If you tell me they're good, then I'm good.

Nick: Us? You were the one waving a gun around, man.

Y/n: Don't start that, Nick. You are the last person who can talk about waving guns around. 

Nick looks away and Luke looks at Kenny. 

Luke: We're cool, okay? Hey, hey, we're cool, we're cool.

Kenny: Clementine? Y/n? 

Clementine: They're cool. Right, Y/n? 

Y/n: (Nods) Yeah, they're fine for the most part. However, I'd watch out for Nick. He's not a bad guy, just very jumpy with a rifle if you know what I mean. 

Kenny nods and back to the doors, I hear them open again. I look toward them and find Sarah walking in with Carlos and Sarita. Or at least who I assume is Sarita after Walter said her name and there doesn't seem to be another woman here. 

Sarah: Dad, look! A Christmas tree!

Carlos: Not now, Sarah.

Sarita: Isn't it great? We found it all in storage. 

Sarah: It's amazing.

I notice Kenny and Sarita exchange glances. Kenny walks down the steps and set his weapon down in the foyer, and the cabin group follows suit. Clementine also puts her backpack down whereas I just place my guitar down there. 

Sarita: Good. If you'll all follow me, I'll show you where you can sleep.

While Sarita goes to show the others where to go, Clementine, Kenny, and I sit on the couch near the fireplace as Sarita leads the rest of the group upstairs. The fire flickers and Clementine sits by me as Kenny sits beside us. Kenny reaches out and taps our hats as he looks at us like looking at ghosts. 

Kenny: Still wearing these dirty old things, huh? You know, I half-expected to see Lee walk up next to you. You guys were like three peas in a pod.

Clementine looks down and I grab her hand as Kenny quickly goes to apologize. 

Kenny: Oh, shit, I didn't mean to... It's just hard not to think about it, you know?

Y/n: It's alright, Kenny. Not your fault, but it's still kind of a sore subject. 

Clementine: He and Y/n saved me. 

Kenny: I knew it. I knew they would. Lee had a fire in him, sure as shit. Hell... He was a hell of a guy. When my son... well, he took care of him. I'll never forget that.