romanoff ~ s

~ alley ~

hello! i know this isn't a professor romanoff chapter but i thought of this idea and had to write it.
it reminds me of my girlfriend 🙈 and that i want to do this with her.
also, question, is anyone or has anyone been in a long distance relationship before? if so how is it or how was it?

•••

"one dirty martini please" I shouted to the bar tender in order for him to hear me. He nodded moving around effortlessly to make my drink.

I glanced around the crowed bar before looking back towards the bar tender. "one dirty martini" He spoke loudly placing my drink in front of me.

"thank you" He nodded before going to serve someone else.

I took a sip humming at the taste as i closed my eyes momentarily. I looked down at my phone which was sat a top the counter top. It was 10:30 well 10:37 to be exact not that i was keeping track.

"hey pretty lady, can i buy you a drink?" A man's voice interrupted my train of thought.

I glanced over at him looking him up and down, in a not so subtle way. He was wearing a pair of extremely tight black jeans which he paired with a black top and a light demon jacket. Basic.

"i already have a drink" I stated plainly lifting my drink up to take a sip. He chuckled clearly thinking i was making a joke.

"come on sweet cheeks, let me buy you a drink and maybe you can repay me with a dance" He insisted, i groaned turning away from him. Which he did not appreciate.

"hey i'm talking to yo-" The man started before i turned landing a swift punch to him unshaven jaw. The man stumbled back slightly grabbing him jaw which started to bleed. Nice one Y/l/n.

"you bitch" He scold stepping forward and puffing his chest out.

"seems you're the bitch, i didn't even punch you that hard" I spoke examining the wound that was practically gushing, well not gushing but it was bleeding a lot.

"look i was just trying to be friendly, if you were a prude you could have just said something" He grunted wiping the red liquid from his face.

"i assure you i'm no prude, you are just a disgusting male who i have no interest in talking to" I stated as if it was a fact.

"i- you- what did you just call me?" I chuckled at his small minded comeback.

"i would appreciate it if you left me alone, i'm waiting for someone" He let out a breathy chuckle as he looked around.

"you won't find anyone better than me doll face" He spoke confidently, seems the punch to the face didn't deter him, interesting.

"actually i have and she's just walked in" I looked past the annoying man to see my date, aka my wife walking in the door.

I watched as the redhead scan the room before her eyes landed on mine. Her face lit up and as she made a beeline over to me. She swayed her hips in that oh so sexy way that had me practically drooling. She never could pass up the opportunity to show herself off and tonight was no exception.

Her hour glass figure was covered in a tight, and i mean tight black dress. It had a low cut showing off ample cleavage. There was a small slit on the left leg of the dress which ended just above the middle of her thighs. She had a pair of strapy black heels on, of course. As well as a black leather jacket over the top, classic Natasha.

"i'm sorry i'm so late my love, Tony's an idiot and can't function without a babysitter" Natasha apologised immediately once she made it over to me. I shook my head, my smile widening as she planted several kisses to my cheeks in a greeting.