romanoff ~ s

~ surprise ~
title has nothing to do with the one shot, i just want to keep it a surprise. never done something like this before, but i love how it turned out might have to do it again.
please don't be quiet i wanna hear you guys!!

•••

It was a beautiful evening, the lights from New York City shining brightly, the sky twinkling with stars and the full moon as Natasha and i walked home.

"did you have a nice night honey?" I asked as i pulled Natasha closer with my arm around her shoulder.

"i did, yes" She sheepishly spoke looking up at me and i smiled leaning down to kiss her. Natasha had her arms wrapped around my waist one was inside my blazer lightly scratching at my side.

Natasha and i had just gone out for our weekly date night, we moved out of the compound after a year of dating. We hated being around those idiots and wanted our own space. That was five years ago, we then got married after two years of living together and then moved again to our dream house.

"can we watch movies and cuddle when we get home" Natasha asked nuzzling into my shoulder and i hummed stroking her arm.

"of course baby" I grabbed the keys out of my pocket as we reached our front door opening it letting Natasha walked in first. I locked the door behind me throwing the keys into the bowl by the door. Natasha was walking blinding in the dark towards our room, the only form of light being the floor to ceiling windows letting the moon light in.

I slowly walked up to her grabbing her waist as she kept walking, her hips swaying with my hands atop them. "you look stunning tonight my love" I whispered kissing her neck lightly causing her to hum.

"mmm thank you... mummy" Natasha seductively whispered back and i gasped smirking at her sudden change in mood.

"i thought you wanted to cuddle and watch movies?" I moved to the other side of her neck, Natasha tilted her head giving me more access.

"mmm i-i still want to, just- after" Natasha breathed heavily placing her hand on my head as i licked and sucked her soft skin.

"after?" I enquired coming up turning Natasha so she was now facing me with one of my eyebrows raised.

"after you fuck me mummy" Natasha bit her lip looking up at me with doe eyes. I smirked looking down at her lips, "please mummy, i want you to fuck me so hard" Natasha continued and i groaned at her words leaning down to connect our lips.

I shoved my tongue down Natasha's throat as she moaned into my mouth gripping my hair tightly. I moved my hands down her body grabbing the back of her thighs to pick her up.

I walked us back to our room our make out continuing the whole time. I pulled away with her bottom lip between my teeth, her eyes were closed still with her lips parted slightly which were all red and swollen.

I smirked throwing her onto our bed causing Natasha to squeal as her eyes shot open looking up at me. I grabbed the remote for our sun lamp turning it on and setting it to red. I then started taking my clothes off. Slowly letting my blazer slide down my arms, unbuttoning my shirt as Natasha watched biting her lip.

Once i had removed all my clothes the red light illuminating my physique i walked into our closet grabbing our special strap on. I stepped back out holding it and Natasha gasped when she saw it.

"you need some help princess?" I seductively spoke moving closer to the bed as Natasha bit her lip nodding. "i need words baby" I reached the edged on the bed looking down at her.