johansson ~ s

~ pool table ~

Scarlett and i have a weekly pool battle, we got into the game playing it at local pubs and decided to invest in our own table. We're both very competitive and we both always want to win, sometimes it gets violent we're both very passionate.

At the moment for the month we're tied up, we usually only play on Friday nights and we'll end up playing a bunch of games a night.

We tally up the results each month and the winner gets what ever they want from the loser. Could be anything from buying the other food to getting a massage to being the dom on the bedroom.

It's Friday today so that means tonight is game night. Scarlett and i usually ignore each other on every game day to get ourselves in the zone.

I unfortunately had to work today so i was already dreading that, hoping it would go quick. When i left this morning Scarlett still wished me a good day and gave me a kiss but i could tell she was already getting antsy for tonight.

My day was pretty boring i just wanted to get home and play pool already oh and whoop Scarlett's fine ass.

When i arrived home i heard music playing in the kitchen as well as Scarlett faintly singing along. I put my things on the console by the front door as i made my way to the kitchen.

When i got closer i saw Scarlett dancing around the kitchen in short shorts and a tight cropped tank top. "Scarlett?" I called out as she turned meeting my gaze.

"oh hi baby, welcome home" She came over giving me a kiss on the cheek hugging me tightly so i could feel her nipples through the thin material on her top.

"i know what you're doing" I said moving out of her hold trying not to move my gaze down her body. "and it's not gonna work" I crossed my arms raising my eyebrow. Scarlett scoffed walking back to the stove continuing to cook what ever it was she was cooking.

"i don't know what you're talking about, i'm not doing anything baby" She smirked leaning over the counter to grab something popping her ass out more. I huffed walking off to go get changed.

"two can play at that game babe" I called out as i walked down the hall. I heard Scarlett chuckled as i reached our room trying to figure out what to put on.

After getting change, i ended having a shower cause i felt gross from the day, i made my way back to the kitchen. Scarlett was now plating up the food, she heard me walk in but hadn't turned around yet. "you hungry baby?" She asked still with her back turned to me, i just stood there not answering her until she finally turned.

Scarlett's jaw hit the floor almost like the plate she was holding, "baby" I was just in a baggy tee that barely covered my ass with only a black lacy thong on.

I smirked turning around and bouncing slightly to shake my ass as i heard her gasp. "that's not fair, i didn't go that far" She met my gaze again her face turning stern as she raised her own eyebrow.

"i don't know what you're talking about baby" I mimicked her from earlier bouncing again so she could see my lack of bra as her jaw dropped again.

"i swear to god you're gonna be the death of me" She turned back around grabbing the two plates of food walking over to the dining table, i just chuckled following her.

We ate dinner in mostly just silence occasionally talking, Scarlett asked about my day at work and i asked about hers at home just the regular stuff.

We cleaned the dishes together before making our way to the games room. She went to set everything up, putting the balls in the triangle thing and getting the white ball on its spot.