johansson ~ f

~ scars period ~
scarlett being a cute little baby
wrote this while i was on my period and too ate a whole pizza and a block of chocolate. my friend said it was okay 🥺

•••

I was currently in my office at work, it's 2pm in the
afternoon and i was mindlessly filling out forms. I would glance at the clock every minute wishing time would somehow go faster.

I was about to finish the form i was on when my phone started ringing. I immediately went to grab it flipping it over to see who it was. As soon as i saw the contact name : scar baby 🤍 with the photo of my beautiful wife i smiled immediately answering the phone.

"hi baby" I greeted with a huge smile of my face, it soon faded when i heard Scarlett groan.

"babyyyyyy, i'm in painnnnnn" She whined, i frowned getting upset that my wife was in pain and i wasn't there to help.

"oh honey, what's going on?" I enquired hearing Scarlett shuffling around a little.

"i got my period" She whimpered and i giggled lightly nodding understanding the pain.

"my poor baby, i wish i was home to take care of you" Scarlett hummed in response before starting to talk.

"um can you bring home some more chocolate, please?" Scarlett begged and i furrowed my eyebrows a little confused.

"of course my love, but don't we have a whole block in the fridge?" I turned in chair facing the window looking out at the clear blue sky fiddling with a pen in my hand. This definitely isn't productive but i don't care my wife comes first.

"no... i ate it all. i'm sorry" Scarlett replied cutely and i smiled imagining her adorable expression.

"oh baby that's okay. you deserve all the chocolate you want. how about i get us some frozen pizza's as well so we can have those for dinner?" I offered hearing a small squeal from Scarlett before she responded.

"yes please. you're the best wife EVER! i love you soooo much" Scarlett all but shouted into the phone causing me to chuckle.

"i love you too baby. how about i try and leave work early and come home now?" I suggested.

"yes, want you home now, want cuddles" Scarlett whined i'm assuming with her adorable little pout i can never say no to.

I turned back to my computer taking a quick look at what i had left to do. I deemed it okay to leave for another day closing all the tabs i had open.

"okay love, let me just pack up here then i'll be on my way" I shut my computer off standing up to grab my things.

"see you soon baby" Scarlett responded and i hummed before we both hung up.

I grabbed all my things heading out of my office to go say bye to my boss.

"hey, Crystal" I greeted stepping into her office, she looked up from her computer taking note of my belongings.

"Y/n" I stepped in a little more adjusting the strap on my shoulder.

"my wife just called and she needs me home right away, is it okay if i leave a little early?" I asked hoping she'd be lenient.

"alright, only because you're quite ahead this month. don't expect an early knock off all the time though" I nodded thanking her before turning to leave.

I drove to the shops quickly buying a couple more blocks of chocolate, frozen pizzas two because i know Scarlett will want one to herself as well as some extra snacks for my baby.