johansson ~ s

~ hot mama ~

Scarlett and i have been married for three years, been together for six years and known each other for ten. We met on the set of a movie we were both working on, since getting married i decided to leave the spotlight and focus on myself rather then continuing acting.

Scarlett supported me 100% and she's always had a private life so not a lot even changed. She did take a year off when we got married so we could spend time together and start our lives.

She also took time off when our daughter Cora was born, she only took 4 months but it was still good to have her while we both became parents.

That was just over a year ago, 14 months to be exact. I'm a stay at home mum and i honestly love it. Cora is always so adorable i love watching and playing with her all day long.

She's constantly discovering new things about the world and i love being there for it. Scarlett's amazing when she's home, she's been only doing day shoots since she went back so she can spend the nights with us. I love watching her interact with Cora, seeing Cora's little face light up when Scarlett comes home is amazing.

"You ready for lunch baby?" I cooed at Cora on my hip as i bounced her slightly. She babbled giggling while making grabbing hands for my shirt. I chuckled sitting down on the sofa to pull my tank top down, she latched on and began sucking.

She hummed quietly as she closed her eyes feeding. I strocked her short hair starting to sing quietly, i heard the front door open but i couldn't turn around so i just listened for Scarlett's heels across the tiled floor.

"honey?" She called out from the hallway.

"living room" I called back and heard the clicks get louder as she came into the living room.

"hi gorgeous" She greeted walking around the sofa to see me breast feeding Cora to which she gasped smirking.

"hi, you're home early" I enquired confused as to why she was home so early. Scarlett just kept staring at Cora feeding.

"yeah someone on the cast got food poisoning so we couldn't keep shooting" She explained never taking her eyes off our child feeding.

"Scarlett, you're doing it again" Her head shot up with an innocent look on it. She shook her head waving her hands around as she took her jacket and heels off. "she's literally just trying to eat"

"i know and i'm happy for her but those use to be mine" Scarlett pointed to my boobs causing me to chuckle, "and we all know my favourite thing to do was suck on them and she's taken that from me" She pouted crossing her arms, i shook my head at her antics.

"you're ridiculous Scarlett, and you're ruining feeding our child for me" I sternly said trying not to sound too pissed off in front of Cora but she just smiled coming over to kiss me softly and stroke Cora's head.

"whatever, it's still a huge turn on seeing you with her. even if you don't have your tits out" I gasped pushing her away lightly coving Cora's ears, "what she's too focused on you're amazing tits to be listening to me" I scoffed trying not to laugh as she walked off into the kitchen. "you want something to eat baby?"

"yes please, wait i hope you don't mean you" I called out to her and heard her laughing coming back into view.

"i actually didn't but why? you wanna eat me?" She smirked.

"always, but not right now how about PB & J?" I asked back seeing her nod and leave for the kitchen again.

"PB & J coming up, and you can have me for dessert" I giggled looking down at Cora still blissfully feeding.